KDXfile

~SPONSOR~
Dec 6, 1999
I'll be going if I get my bike back together. Riding on row 00 with Lemming.
The only difference I know of is the 2nd loop that crosses the river will be run 1st and the usual 1st loop will be run after the gas stop. The start will be at the same spot and takes you on the same 3 + miles as last time before you split off and hit the trail going across the river. It should be fun.
See ya there.

jbenson

Oct 8, 2001
When is the race at Clanton? I just getting back into riding and would love to go to the race. The 1976 May race was my 1st enduro, boy does that bring back memories!!

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I'll be there working this event. Minimal changes were made to the trail. There were a few sections where we re-routed the trail in order to get some fresh trail on the course and avoid some of the more rutted out uphills. Kdxfile & Lemming, you guys be sure to follow the arrows. I'd hate for you guys to miss something because you thought you were going the right way. :)

lawman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 1999
speaking of which, i owe lemming an apology, or at least an explanation. i was the guy at new augusta screaming to get by in the last little section; you & a guy on a yz had crossed in front of me from the left somehow in all the chaos, & got ahead of me for that last little tight section (i don't know which of us was lost). i could tell that the guy on the yz was holding you up, & i was yelling to get by, but he didn't pull over, you did. i got right on him & hollered al the more, but he wouldn't budge. he got hung up in a corner & you passed us both, but he cut me off when i tried it & i didn't want to hit him (that came later) so he stayed ahead of me. i stayed on his wheel yelling & revving at him for the duration (don't tell the people with a flame going about this!), but he would not move & it was too tight for a pass without a take-down. at the end, when we had a "discussion" about it, he claimed he hadn't heard me. so i apologize for screaming behind you, i was really screaming at the guy ahead of you. see you at clanton II!

MARK IT

~SPONSOR~
Sep 5, 1999
Now whats with all this yelling!! I won't make it this time the ankle is
not ready to go, ya'll have a good race. One of ya'll remove some bark for me and yell at a few people and of corse crash a few times.

KDXfile

~SPONSOR~
Dec 6, 1999
jbenson,
The race is this Sunday. Follow this link to the flier;
www.dirtrider.net/sera/SERAhmFr1.html

Tim, Your right about that; I've been getting lost a lot lately with all the different courses laid out and marked and new trail cut. Having the original course fairly memorized, I tend to just follow that by insinct.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
From the Sera e-mail newsgroup:

The BT&T event is on this weekend Rain or Shine.

We've received several inquiries concerning this weekends weather and the possibility of rescheduling
the BT&T Enduro @ Clanton. After numerous discussions, we've come to the conclusion that rescheduling
is not an option. The Clanton lease prohibits competitive events during hunting season. This year, hunting
season starts Monday Oct 15th and last through the remainder of the year. This leaves us with no option
except run Rain or Shine. In the event of significant Rain, the Enduro will be cut short to exclude the trail's
on the remote side of the creek.

BT&T

Top Bottom