anguhs

Apr 4, 2005
I have been away from riding for some time now due to other interests but have now come back to riding motorcycles & atv's of the sport type I'm in my fifties but still enjoy the thrills of riding immensely, also have got my son & quite a few other family members started riding as well, I live in northwest Louisiana where riding areas seem to be quite limited so am always looking to hear about new areas to ride.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Welcome to the site.
Mafols just posted something about riding around Baton Rouge. Do a search on his name and it should come up.

mafols

Sponsoring Member
Nov 24, 2001
The majority of public riding areas are in the Kisatchie National Forest located in the central part of the state (Alexandria area). You can get all the info. from the US FOREST SERVICE website http://www.fs.fed.us/r8/kisatchie
Let me know if ya' need more help....... :cool:

Have fun...... :ride:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc.

Check out the North Texas Smack Pack forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers. There is usually a thread going about a trip to Barnwell Mountain just to your west near Gilmer Texas. Also there are rides from time to time in the Kaimichi area of Southeast Oklahoma.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom