Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
HEY OKIE, I'd be glad to......I will bring the rabbits, and someone bring the shotgun, and we will watch those HARES SCRAMBLE :aj: :scream:

jeeez, ..........never mind

Last edited:

jharmon

Aug 1, 2001
Okie, I think something is messed up with the site. It looks like everyone who is clicking on this thread is being volunteered to run all the Hair Scrambles.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
jharmon..

BINGO!
< Foghorn Leghorn voice on >
I say, I say it's a joke son.
< FL Voice Off >

rass

Dec 4, 2001
Well... You know it was a lot of work.... :uh:

I have no clue what this post means..... I'm as shocked as ya'll are... :scream:

MatsK

Jan 23, 2002
Er...this went a bit over my head, but yeah, sure,
I'll pack by bags and come down there and arrange some Hare Scrambles for ya! :)

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Hey Okie I think your getting cabin-fever. Get out and ride dude! Your turning into a freak!!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
(high pitched voice, head cocked to the side, eyes crossed)

Wha? Like, I don't get it and stuff. Is this like some kind of joke or some junk? Whatever! I am sooooooooooooooooooo not laughing.

(tosses head and hair to the other side, rolls eyes, smacks gum, storms off)

:)

Last edited:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Thanks but this year i'm going to ride in it (hopefully if the bike doesnt fall apart again) instead of video taping it. :ugg:

homey

Aug 7, 2001
Huh?

Damn...what the heck did I volunteer to do? Apparently someone thinks I'm sponsoring an event but I barely have enough money to sponsor myself!!
You guy's must have something mixed up over there, I know nothing about DW 02.
Sorry guy's,
Shaun

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Don't be sorry Shaun, be duped!

Sweet mother Mary, MAKE IT STOP!!!!! My ribs are aching from holding back laghter. I gotta go hme, this has just been too much!

Okie, how long you figure it will take before you burn all 14K+ members?

mackay

Jan 7, 2002
COOL!!!!

Hey OKIE sign me up for that...however you guys will have to come through with the cash for my plane ticket as the 50+hrs of driving would just kill me...so I figure $4000.00 Cdn (thats about $15.00 U.S.) should get me there and back...BUT you guys will have to cover the accomidation and meal expenses as well.
Hey Thanks again for the trip!!!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Hey Okie...

wanna come ridin' with us this Saturday in Meecheegun? We'll show ya all the good lines thrugh the mud. :p :p I know that YZ 250 is good in the woods...he...he...he! :aj: :aj: Hey, no hard feelings.. ;)

Top Bottom