Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Anybody that's interested in going to the Dallas SX this year keep an eye on this thread as the ticket buy will need to happen pretty soon. I'll get a rough idea of what each seat will cost (I'll guess about $40 a seat right now) and post it here with an address to send the funds to as well as a drop dead date for getting the money in. I'll suspect that this year there will be:

-Patman, wife and 989 (Little Patman)

-Thump & Hot Pants

-Slo' mo, No' mo, and perhaps the ladies?

I hope the Heartland Spodes and even Big Lou will make it again. I'll bet Thump may roast some part of his body on the tailgate grill again this year. I hope Slo' mo will make a load of his fire salsa again. And I KNOW it will be a great time as usual! So if you want to be a part of the anarchy post here.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
My son(s) and I will probably be there. I'm not for sure if both will come but I'm pretty sure the oldest will.

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
HEy Pat, what date is the SX in Dallas? I have to plan a trip to Dallas for work in the next couple months. Just maybe.....

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
April 12th Zoomer. Would be a great trip buddy!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm in.&nbsp; Send me your addy and I'll cut the check.&nbsp; WHOOHOO! :yeehaw:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Do these tickets include pit passes? Does anybody care? I know I sure do enjoy getting to go meet people and get new posters for my room. I missed it last year so I still have posters from 2 years ago up (KW on a Honda! Yogi ridin red too! The Leprechaun for Team Green! well you get the idea). We'll definately tailgate with you guys, but we might be buying tickets through the shop again for the pit passes.

B

biglou

I'm in, too. Can we get another DRN day at Badlands? How about Sunday and Monday group rides again? That was a blast. Swift-Same plan this year for St. Louis and Dallas?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sounds good to me.&nbsp; If MX547 is up for it, we could possibly snag the Bounder and use his trailer to go down to Denton.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I'm in with my son and maybe the wife. I would like to do the pit pass thing also. A couple of years ago at St. Louis I watched a factory mechanic (don't remember who, Honda of Troy?) take of a rear wheel from the bike, remove the tire and install a new one and back on the bike in about 10 minutes. Not ISDE time, but a lot better then my Saturday afternoon tire changing sessions.

Were is Badlands located at?

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
I'm there, but I'm with yzguy15 on the pit pass option.&nbsp; I'm assuming that Central Yamaha will be the outlet again this year?

Same place in the parking lot as last year?&nbsp; I'll bring a CO2 Extiguinisher!!!

Golly, a WORCS Race, a possible GNCC, and SX all in the same spring.&nbsp; Life is goooood!!!!!!!!!!!!&nbsp;:yeehaw:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I'd like to have pit passes as well. I'm not set with any ticket vendor so if we get an idea of who, how many, etc... maybe we can get hooked up with a location that want's to unload a bunch of good seats all at once? Any of you DFW folks that can check on this it would be appriciated sine it's 4 hours from my end of Hwy. 281 :)

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
I'll give Central Yamy a call this week and confirm if they are selling them this year.

If they aren't, some one will be. It shouldn't be hard to find out who.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
me, my daughter, my nephew and david (the guy on the crf 450) will likely go. i don't know about riding yet. kendall is going to try to ride the state series this year and there is a race that sunday (nice scheduling, track owners). we'll see how it works out.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Hey txvintage, don't rule out Motion Cycle Sports. That's my fav local shop, that's where we usually get our tickets from.

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
Yep, Motion should have them too.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

It shouldn't be hard to come up with a dealer with the pit pass option.&nbsp; Heck, Plano Honda might be selling as well.

Anyone know what happened with their team?&nbsp; I seems weird to see Travis Elliot riding blue.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Ahh, I just realized I am taking the ACT test that morning. Man, between getting up at the butt crack of dawn for that test, then the SX, then riding on Sunday I'm gonna be wasted come Monday. Oh well, sounds like a blast :thumb: Oh, and we should be in for 3 tickets at least, maybe a couple more.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Any good info for me guys? Do we have a local shop that wants to sell us seats? I'm going to take a stab at it being +25 seats.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by yzguy15
Ahh, I just realized I am taking the ACT test that morning. Man, between getting up at the butt crack of dawn for that test, then the SX, then riding on Sunday I'm gonna be wasted come Monday. Oh well, sounds like a blast :thumb: Oh, and we should be in for 3 tickets at least, maybe a couple more.
Sounds like pretty much every weekend when I was your age- of course I was up at the buttcrack of dawn to warm the dinosaurs up

Top Bottom