scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I think its time we start planning a fall ride, since the spring ride never made it off the ground. I know gas prices are hurting everybody, and make traveling hard, so I'm up for suggestions as to where. We could do Lost Trails which was the plan for the spring ride, or if theres any other ideas lets start throwing them around, as well as some dates. I figured most likely sometime in September.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
I can't make a September ride - classes start right after Labor Day, and I'm taking 3 this semester, so my weekends will be filled with farming and homework.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Ok how about end of August. lost trails is right by an outlet mall so you can do your back to school shopping while there :laugh:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Ooh Premium Outlets - I'm a VIP Member :)

I don't know about the end of August - I'll talk to Rooster

BGMRC

Jun 6, 2008
Hey scooter!
Thanks again for the HELP today at the Trails!
not sure what we would of done wothout ya....ill never go with out a plug wrench and a spair plug again!

Once my torn muscle heals totally this time...its only been 3 weeks since i tore my tricep....ill be seeing ya again up there!
and by the there should be plenty of TRAIL....but i think the wife will stay on the easy side this time also....

Marc + Bree

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Doesnt look like much interest for a ride this year :( maybe if we start planning a spring ride now we can get people to come :nod:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yeah, it's been kinda slow around here. Between work and the house I've been too busy. I've only been out once this year and I'm not happy :(

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
We've only been out twice - and both times we had serious issues. The WR isn't running properly and we've had a hotter than normal summer. I've spent more time at the beach than on my bike.

We can't make a late summer/early fall ride - between work and school I've got way too much going on.

Top Bottom