Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Zio are you REALLY going to buy everyone dinner on Friday, or is that just a rumour?

Hey Bundy - the wife is actually coming to Reno to associate with all the computer geeks? Very Cool!

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Yup, I'm buying. Tell everyone to leave their wallets in their hotel room, and buy lots and lots of drinks. I may be a few minutes late, but don't let that stop you from running up a huge tab. I'm good for it :laugh:

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
HOWdy Strick!!

FireLily already responded for us (we were down in Mexico...thanks, Mini!).

But here is your "ofishul" confirmation:

Add two (Randy Burress/E-Ticket and Susan Post/The Ant) for both Friday and Saturday dinners. Locations, food, and price all sound just fine.

Thanks, dude!! - RandyB.

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
Please add David Maas for both the Friday night and Saturday night dinners. He's an friend of Will and mine who's been trying to post here, but having trouble with his DRN login so he asked me to post for him. I think his AKA will be 3Banger (for his fav Triumph Speed Triple). If he still can't post by tomorrow, I'll go ahead and post all his contact infor in the "Attendence" thread too. Actually, I think it's kinda funny that a guy who can completely rebuild an entire Triumph Speed Triple basically from scratch can't figure out how to post on DRN; LOL (Just teasing, David)!!!

Last edited:

Dirty Dave

Sponsoring Member
Jul 31, 1999
:flame: Hey! Everyone going to Friday night's Mexican buffett! :think: Let TTR Guy know how you feel about the Grab Bag thread in this sub forum. He's trying to add to the festivities but only 10 of 50+ who say they are coming have said :laugh: (yes) or :| (no) to the idea! Show him some love y'all... :thumb:

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
O.K. Here is the scoop I have tenatively confirmed 60 for both nights. There is around 70 confirmed for Friday and a few less for Saturday. The dilemma is that is I confirm 70 or more on Friday we have to commit to it because the restaurant must reserve an adjacent room for us. He can take as many as 100 in both rooms, but must have a commitment for 70 to give us both. That means if only 60 show and I reserve 70, then we will each need to pay $14 + and additional ~$2.50 each. Since he has a buffet (Friday) he will take from 70 - 100 if I confirm 70.

The same basic premise holds trure on Saturday, but he is flexible +/- 5 people.

I need to draw a line in the sand by the 10th.

I need YOUR feedback thanks.

Last edited:

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
I don't mind paying an extra 2 or 3 bucks if it means we are sure to have enough room. But that's just me. I can go either way. :yeehaw:

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
I'm happy to pay for extra$ to get a nice spacious room for all of us.
I don't like to see people not being able to get in at the door so.....

Mini

Last edited:

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
That was easy. We are commited for 70 on Friday. That means $980 minimum price. We can go all the way up to 100 the addtional 30 will be at $14 per person.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Yep, sure is. A sepratate stack for each coin value. The highest value on the left and lowest on the right. Then each stack has the newest coin on the bottom and the oldest on top. Thay way I get rid of the older coins sooner.

What, am I the only person that does this?

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Heck I would pay an extra couple bucks for the extra space to. Lord knows I need it......

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom