oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Hogwylde nice pics I can identify 3 of them
14_11 is the kid on the back double
22_19 is mini127 on the step up
24_21 is The kid on the step up
Thekid had said you told him you took 2 shots of him and he picked them out right away
Now everybody else lets see some more

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Thats me doing the heel clicker.NOT!! I heard motometal was doing them somewhere on the track.

dkb

Sponsoring Member
Apr 6, 2000
Nice pics. Hogwylde. I recondized the the Kawasaki with the stiched up rear fender. The guy was camped out right behind me:p

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
nice pics, hopefully some of mine came out, I'll find out tomorrow after I get my film developed

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by Jeff Allen
07_04 is so cool, Hey Slo'Mo should Hogwylde send this one to Okie?:p

Yeah, maybe that way Okie will ban No_Mo and I can ride next year instead of being a pit monkey! :think

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
07_04 is so cool, Hey Slo'Mo should Hogwylde send this one to Okie?

NO! Obviously you didn't see Okie's thread in the Completly off Topic Forum!:eek: No_Mo RUN!!! (and I suggest it not be to your bike for a quick escape);)

Jun 27, 2000
The guy on the C-dale is RWES, The guy on the yamaha doing the whips is Ryan Tracy #850. I wish Ryan would have made it in time for the motocross race on sat. He is very fast. His dad made him work... He said nothing is keeping him away from DW02.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Cool pics Hog,
28 25 is Mini127 when he ran the tank dry after a solid hour of riding.

Thanks for the memories, Walt

ps hows the ankle ?

note to self........put duct tape in tool box for injuries:)

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
I remember that kid that ran his tank dry, just didn't know WHO he was!! The ankle is doin pretty good. Sorry, but I dont remember meeting you. Just how many people knew i was using duct tape for ankle wrap?????:confused:

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Hog,
I believe we met in the slums at the bon fire down by slo-mo's on Thursday night. Mini127 and I showed up about 9pm. then when you were taking the pics at the step up, I was sitting in the chair at the top .I was to tired to ride so I was just watching mini127 do laps
Walt

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by WaltCMoto
Hog,
I believe we met in the slums at the bon fire down by slo-mo's on Thursday night.
Walt

There you go, giving away my social status! And just when I had Okie's daughter convinced we also had a motor home, but it was in Eric's shop having the cylinder's ported. ;)

Top Bottom