DRN Day at Cooperland if you want it.

Would you be able to make it to Cooperland July 6-7?

• Absolutely, I would show up.

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Nope, got other plans that weekend.

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
I just got off the phone with the new owner of Cooperland, Kris Brown, AKA Brownie here on DRN. He was going to have the track closed for the weekend but if we want to do a little mini DW riding he says we can if we can get enough people. Let me know what you think July 6-7 that is Saturday and Sunday. It would be $10/day Groomed and watered. And you woods guys could go play hide and seek in the trees. :aj:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
july 5-6 is friday and saturday. i can go on sunday. which is it?

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Hmmmm.

Gotta see about that one. Hopefully I'll have some new bikes for me and the kiddos by then. It is a maybe at this point in time though....

-jeffd

B

biglou

Man, I'm gonna drive the wheels off my truck this summer! I'm a definite maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:

CC_RIDER

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 15, 2001
I'm a definite possible. :think:

I'll have to check the schedule (wife) and will let you know soon.

If so, there will be at least three of us (riders).

I also need to know if it's Fri-Sat or Sat-Sun.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
c'mon guys, let's get this going. heartland spodes? north texas snack pack? anyone got a bike for bswift to ride?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I can be there, will need to a bike. See Flame Forum for more info.

B

biglou

Brian-I'll give you a call when I get back from Wardy's. Probably Sunday. If I go, I'll cover you for a bike.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
I need to take the winter slicks (bald tires) off my van, my wife needs a bike yet, 10 hours is a long haul for an 8 week old little girl. :silly: I'm a definite maybe, I'll say yes or no by this Sunday. Man that place looks soooo fun. :)

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
I will make it at least one of those days, and should have at least one other person with me.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I voted not sure. But I am 99% sure I can make it. BSwift I'll bring both gassers.

B

biglou

Ditto what justql said. I voted "Not Sure", but am a definite probable. If you are going to supply Brian with a bike, my trip will be a lot easier. I am trying to get Agent Orange to come down with me. Three bikes would mean me pulling his trailer with two bikes plus one in the back of the pickup. Two bikes means I can make him drive! :D

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
The boss and I can probably make it :)

mkuder

Jan 3, 2002
Oh yeah. I have been working on my new Shop/Garage, for what seems like forever, and haven't ridden in 2 or 3 mo.s now. :whiner: :aj: I'm ready.:aj: I'm sure as with all Cooperland events we can camp!

B

biglou

I'll post Sunday a defiinite yes or no. Won't know till then. Hope that's not too late.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
very good chance me and No_Mo could make it for a Saturday. May be a good chance to bring the Missus and the daughter Mo for a test run.

I voted "Not Sure" but there would be an 85-95% probability of making it.

326mx

Mar 25, 2002
In early July I might be headin to Tulsa... what is the distance from Tulsa to Still water??

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Thanks BigLou and Justql. I can help with "class A" accomadations. Is the tail gator up for another weekend, Justql?
326MX, 70 miles. Let me know and I can help get you there.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Problem is the tailgator might be at the farm that weekend. I might be driving beck and forth. I'll talk to the wife and find out for certain. If Its not at the farm then you and whoever else can fit in can have a cool place to sleep.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by slo' mo
I voted "Not Sure" but there would be an 85-95% probability of making it.

Change that to a 95% - 99.9% sure Thump. THe Mrs. thinks it would be good to be able to check out Cooperland to see if her and the daughter Mo would like to sign up. Only thing that would prevent us now is a mechanical breakdown. Well, maybe a nervous breakdown could too...

BTW - any chance at spending the night on premises so we can report on nightime activity for the coming DW?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom