DRN Rider Of The Year: {bbusername}

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Of course it wouldn't work on the main site because we haven't logged in yet.
Unless you disallow cookies, you are logged in until you log out. Nice try, but no cigar.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I for one, knew this had to be a gag. But then again, I thought it might be a cruel joke like the trophy given to me at DW for the spodeliest rider. I still have that one on the mantel. Next year I will bestow the King Spode crown upon the one chosen by the Mods. It has taken me months to complete... :uh:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
(_8(l) .....Doh!

Layton

~SPONSOR~
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan

Unless you disallow cookies, you are logged in until you log out. Nice try, but no cigar.

You are right of course. :D

I see you are using PHP where I am familiar with ASP. Is the " auto name hack "more like an include or is it a function? :think:

That's funny!!!!!!! I copied the auto name hack and its tags into my message. When I submited the post the wording disappeared. I had to drop the tags to get it to display. Looks like an include to me if I were using ASP.:)

Last edited:

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
YES!!!! All I can say is I truly deserve this award. I am the man!!!! If any one would like to contribute to the DRNYOT fund you can send payments to: PO box 4902 Vail Co 81658. Thank you.

PS Okie I know this is a weak attempt at saving your phat butt at dirtweek, you and that little piglet are still going to take a soil sample.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Re: DRN Rider Of The Year Selected

Originally posted by Okiewan
Congrats kmccune<!-- auto name hack -->, you deserve it! Your 1-year supply of BillyBob Barton's Racin' AvGas/Paint Thin'n/Weed Kill'n miracle juice is on the way.

I'm holding you to that! :eek:

Kevin

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Im so dang proud of this Im gonna cry.
Will we all be on stage together at DW ? :confused:

Tamean

~SPONSOR~
Jan 27, 2001
DRN Rider of the year and newest PitSally member all in one day, I don't know what to say, :whiner: my emotions are running wild! I'd like to thank everyone at DRN for making this all possible, especially Okiewan. :)

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Without a doubt I am DRN Rider of the year .... what do you mean I am not :think:

Top Bottom