Jan 20, 2001
32x
:)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by thumbs
It could stand for many things. Some nice and some not so nice. But lets go with "A" as in Anthony, one of my given names.

Hee Hee ... mine as well.  FYI - I was thinking "adult".  Most of us have a thin veil of adulthood about us. :p

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Updated to here

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
But remember how many people there were that reserved bike numbers compared to how many people actually showed up, even then not everybody used their number they reserved.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
But Tigger still has her "Gomer poking stick" and she's not afraid to use it. It would be nice if everyone that signs up does come and even better, use the numbers they reserved but we all know the chances of that. It's just a way to get an idea on who all is considering coming I guess. I know I'll be there.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
:yeehaw:

Last edited:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
updated to here

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
updated

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Ok, I've missed all the other DW events. I can't make promises, but I REALLY plan to make this one. I feel like I've earned the right (from my wife) to go. Put me down for #63.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Green Horn
Ok, I've missed all the other DW events. I can't make promises, but I REALLY plan to make this one. I feel like I've earned the right (from my wife) to go. Put me down for #63.
Look us up as you pass through Waco and we'll start a caravan. we can hook up with the North Texas guys & Gals like last year.

Updated to here

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
# 48
My age

Oct 22, 2000
I can't believe that it's still available, but if it is possible, may I put a lock on the#8 plate? I may have a pumpkin by that time and some new braces for the old, worn out knees.

RatTrap

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Hey Jeff.... please add ... El Che Milton #15... (as posted in another thread)
thanks

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom