Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
representing the fine mountain state of Colorado is a proud marine named KAV, temporarily on a mission in Afghanistan... we salute you and look forward to welcoming you to DW.... TEN HUT

:thumb:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
...then came that Dapper fellow from the grate state of New York, making it 21 states of the Union, plus two neighbor countries of the Americas... :yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Very Cool! :cool:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
...and one giant leap for New Joisy... :yeehaw:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I just signed-up 7 of us from New Jersey. So now, with 8 long-distance travelers, NJ is tied for #3 for attendees.

This ought to be the best vacation me or my family (plus our traveling friends) has ever had.

Is it September yet?

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Originally posted by RV6junkie
I just signed-up 7 of us from New Jersey. So now, with 8 long-distance travelers, NJ is tied for #3 for attendees.

This ought to be the best vacation me or my family (plus our traveling friends) has ever had.

Is it September yet?

who is #7 in your group? I have only 6 names!..hmmmmm

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
For some reason my son Kyle has been left off the list. I got a PayPal receipt but for some reson he wasn't counted.

I'm still working on some other friends to see if we can get a larger group together.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
:yeehaw:

and Papakeith ... makes two for Rhode Island... chaperoned by "the boss"...

shucks, now he has to behave!

:yeehaw:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Pokie will be adding you guys shortly. Iowa in the number 1 spot? Who'd a thunk it!

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Come on Tejas....... andale pues muchachos!

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I sent my 20 bucks in today. :)

Plz check your PM Okie for one from me.

jabroni1m

Mar 14, 2003
No one from TN!!! I guess I will have to find a way to get there once I get my bike. Anyone coming thorugh TN with extra room for a bike and 1 passenger??? I am doubting it.

scab

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 15, 2003
I'm in. One more for TX.

BTW - Milk, good meeting you at Nocona, TX this past Sunday. Hope your ride home was good. You're one scare individual, and good at it. :worship:

-- Scab

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
The Colorado contigent just doubled as I just mailed my paperwork and moolah in today!

Yesterday was my 10th anniversary - I got the wife a diamond necklace and she gave me permission to go to Dirtweek!!!! :yeehaw:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
now there is a fair exchange of gems! congrats!

Top Bottom