BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
DW05 is scheduled for October 10 - 15 at Cooperland. I hope to make it this year(I have 3 days of vacation). Maybe the Heartland Spodes can make a sizable contingent this year. :ride:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
BSWIFT said:
DW05 is scheduled for October 10 - 15 at Cooperland. I hope to make it this year(I have 3 days of vacation). Maybe the Heartland Spodes can make a sizable contingent this year. :ride:

Brian:

You better get your group up/over/down to Cooperland. The HS camp was the place to be two years ago, shrunk in '03 and all but was MIA in '04. Your dad did a good job of representing y'all though.

It would sure be nice to see a pile of familiar faces in '05.

Camp Tejas is rolling (seriously) out a new kitchen for '05 and we were not half bad last year. We need to get y'all to throw down next to us and we can party and eat large.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I sure hope we can do it this year, Tony!

TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
Think I will make plans to make it this year. Sounds like lot's of fun.....RIDE alot, EAT alot and SLEEP a little. Can it get any better? lol Thanks for the post Brian. I'm use to cooking for 12 teenagers, think I could help out some in the cooking department if needed.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I plan on being there again. We never would have made it without Jesse. We didn't even have the Heartland Spodes banner. It never even crossed my mind until I saw the one at Camp Tejas. It seemed like work was out to get us last year. This year will be better!

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Swifts got the banner. Unless somethign at work changes(possible) I'll miss it again.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
justql said:
....Unless somethign at work changes(possible) I'll miss it again......
Well there's possible, and there's probable.... I hope to see you and the family again, one way or the other! :cool:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
justql said:
Swifts got the banner. Unless somethign at work changes(possible) I'll miss it again.
Wow, they have internet in Caney, KS! What's next, paved streets?

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Brian,
I plan on coming for two or three days and hope to bring two long time friends that are not members. But it depends what week Dirtweek is as I'm planning to race the Branson National. Has the date been set yet? I do not have a date for the Branson National either.

Tim in Arkansas

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
DW05 is mid October.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Vacation dates are in the book but I wouldn't feel right to not bring Tigger. I had to promise to not take her out of school for a week this year so I'm thinking we'll leave Monday night :nener:

Seriously I'm not sure how many days I can make this year. I had thought of heading up with all the stuff and flying Tigger up later but not sure if that'll work either. Considered coming up and going back to get her later in the week or perhaps getting her mother to meet of somewhere in between. Regardless I plan to be there.

Top Bottom