I'll be at DirtWeek!

• Total voters

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Let's get a feel for who all will be attending this year!
Be honest!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Dude, I'm in. Hopefully I have my new numbers by then :)

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I'll be there no matter what. This year I might even bring a guest.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Absolutely. Now that I'm in DW's backyard (it was here before me........) I'll have the rest of my tribe come check it out to see what I've been describing the past 3 years.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Okiewan said:
Wonder if the SoCal / Cali crews will make it this year? I gotta see Bundy knock down some more trees.

I'm working on it

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Unfortunately, it's tough to say...I'm thinking about showing up bikeless, I'm there more for the bench racing than the actual riding anyway! Then I could help out too with things that help is needed for :think: ...Not to mention there's always spare bikes!

Rooster and I have discussed it, and we're thinking if we can swing it we'll fly in for the week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Absolutely! I missed it last year and haven't heard the end of it yet. Can't wait! :)

mafols

Sponsoring Member
Nov 24, 2001
Hey Okie,

We've never been,but so far it's all systems go for this year. :yeehaw:

Just a couple of questions...
Do you have to be registered members to attend?
What about guests?
How long before we see a preliminary schedule of events?

Thanks

Matt

Last edited:

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
We and the crew will be there, likely a few more lurkers in here will be along also. likely same as last year with a twist........get there wednesday, leave early afternoon saturday, only after I beat will in the first moto of the pro class.

:P

wardy

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
squeaky said:
Rooster and I have discussed it, and we're thinking if we can swing it we'll fly in for the week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Sam, we'll talk at Paragon in afew weeks. ;)

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I am definitely going to try but with starting a new job in August I will have to wait and see. I am hoping that at the very least I can fly in and be there 3-4 days.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Planning on it, but we decide everything last minute. Probably arriving Wednesday or Thursday as vacation days might be a little short come October.

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
I am planning/hoping to bring my family. Just depends when and where, how much time I can take my daughter out of scholl for. Do you guys bring your kids? Children ok? She is 13, and rides. My wife really wants to go, so thats 90% of the deal right! GET R DONE!

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
MrLuckey said:
I am definitely going to try but with starting a new job in August I will have to wait and see. I am hoping that at the very least I can fly in and be there 3-4 days.

Edd, call me.
I just happen to know of a crew cab pick up doing the Cali to OK trip ;)

no Creed CD's, though.
got one burned into my memory :bang:

Top Bottom