I'll be at DirtWeek!

• Total voters

MrMXer327

Back in the saddle and having a blast !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
I am being optimistic and hoping to be there. :cool: I go under the knife to repair a blown disc July 11th and am hoping for a speedy recovery so I can :ride: . Jared wants to go even if I can't, but he'll only be 9 and the last time I checked.... They don't issue a drivers permit for folks that age.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Steve, I'd be happy to bring Jared with me...but I'd be happier to see you and Pat there! Let me know if i can help out, really.

Good luck on the operation. Let us know how it works out.

David, I'm about an hour North of Trenton. If I have room, I'd be happy to transport the bike for your friend.

David Bird

Jun 28, 2003
David, I'm about an hour North of Trenton. If I have room, I'd be happy to transport the bike for your friend.[/QUOTE]

Thank you VERY much! I'll let him know, but we'll wait for a final word from you. I'm going to guilt him until he gets off his butt & signs up on the site. I'm always humbled by the DRN spirit, thanks again!

Frodo

Jul 18, 2005
Frodo

Hey Captain Obvious- David Bird's buddy- Cornell(Corndawg) from NJ is totally cool! He knows a little about everything and loves to dip!!! ha ha ha :)

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
one comment regarding this poll, and sorry if this is redundancy (I didn't read every post),

...it only allows us to vote once, but many of us have other people going along (not all attendees are active on DRN or even have a computer)

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
well, we were talkin about goin again this year, but it appears the school district is making the decision for us this time. the kids in the middle school are only allowed 10 days out of school during the calender year, this means sick days, AND vacations. Well, I'm afraid Disney outranks any DW event in our house............I still have one young kid that likes the Disney stuff yet, so our time out will be south instead of west this time. We will truly miss you guys! :( :(

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
No!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Gnarly just tell him it is a new Mickey the Rat world.
We have the demon drop- Big stepup just ride it backwards
there is the splash mountain- come off the mini track and hit the pond
space Mountain- do the big stepup rthe right direction
future land just let him talk to Rich for a while
fort wilderness- let him talk to Gomer for awhile
the jungle cruise- A couple laps around the woods loop with sparx
I am sure there are a few other rides there I haven't seen yet

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
I can't make it this year. I trashed the motor in my bike during a race last June, so I'm bikeless for a while. And, the traditional "Dirweek is the last week of September" that I've reserved for my vacation isn't the date for Dirtweek this year, so I don't have the right week off for it anyway. SIGH......oh well.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Dante, I'm going so you can make it too. What's 1200 miles for a week like this, dirt beyond belief and trees with leaves. 1200 miles is like 10 riding trips roundtrip, pffft.

rm_racer

Mar 15, 2005
My first time at dirtweek wont be this year, but if there still going in 2007 and I still ride, Ill be there. Thats just casue I cant drive yet.

:ride: :aj:

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Damn ... i wanna go ... i wanna go ... i wanna go ... :(

I'll have to just play it by ear and see how it works out. I will be in school as i was last year ... and seeing that i paid for 2005 but could not make it ... well we'll see. 2007 looks like a go though.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Dad will be there all week. I'll be there Thu-Sun for sure, maybe, possibly, hopefully all week. :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
MrLuckey said:
I waited and waited to have to say this but with the move to SoCal, gas prices, new job and lack of vacation it looks damn near impossible for me.

Think fly ... I have a 400

shiftless

DRN MOM
Sep 30, 2000
Eddie, pleeaaaaaaaaaasssssssse try to come. It just wouldnt be right without you there. You could fly out Thurs. afternoon and back on Sunday and miss only a day and a half of work. You know you could stay with any number of people and there would be a bike to ride if you couldnt get someone to bring yours. If that new company says no to a mere day and a half, then they are just mean!! Hope you can make it.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
MrLuckey said:
I waited and waited to have to say this but with the move to SoCal, gas prices, new job and lack of vacation it looks damn near impossible for me.

bbbbbzzzzzzzzttttttttt !!!!! Oh, were sorry, but that is not the answer we are looking for. Please try again.

Egg-Nog you have gotta make it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mully

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Edwierdo mi amigo, this is not an optional deal. Our friend Jack will be there as well.

So that being resolved what day do you arrive buddy?

Top Bottom