DYDR introduces Farmer John to East coast trail riding at Paragon, 8/5-6

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
I'll be in a black Silverado SS with two RM's in the back... Also RM_GUY whats going on with those DRN things we have to print? Could somebody possibly print a bunch out cause I have no ink in my printer and it would prob save a bunch of people's butts who forget to do it. Just a thought

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Dave, I will be there Thursday night with my nephew David and maybe one more in tow.
I'm not exactly sure when I'll be getting there. It might be late. Depends what time I can get everyone assembled and on the road.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Papakeith said:
I'll print out a bunch of logos and bring them with me.
Good. I was going to do the same so we should be all set.

BTW, I got an very strange phone call with John's phone numbers so I'm set there. I guess I have to change my phone number...again :laugh:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Papakeith said:
Dave, I will be there Thursday night with my nephew David and maybe one more in tow.
I'm not exactly sure when I'll be getting there. It might be late. Depends what time I can get everyone assembled and on the road.
So you should be there when John is there. I'd hate for him to feel lonely ;)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
:laugh:

I talked to John and he isn't sure if he'll be arrive Thursday evening at RedRidge or Friday morning at Paragon. In any case he will be there :cool:

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Trigger1911 said:
I aint gonna make this one. That sucks. Keep safe everyone!
what.... not even for Leave it to Beavers??? To bad you cant make it

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
sick 96 250 said:
what.... not even for Leave it to Beavers??? To bad you cant make it
]

We knew you really did like that place! No wonder you went with "sick" in your screen name. :p

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Trigger :( You'll be missed!

Dave, you are correct, PK will be arriving without Squeaky and Rooster in tow. Remember, Keith is a state worker so he can get the time off (not that he works anyway :think: )

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
she says that I'm the one not working, but look who had time to post on company time. . .hmmmmm

wait, I had time too :think:

You might be on to something there Sammypoo

BTW, can I finish your computer tonight?

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
the guys who are arriving friday but not riding at paragon, what time are you all getting there? I'm still trying to get off work early so i can get to Paragon to ride friday but I dont know yet. Even if i get off work early i dont know if i can handle riding friday, waking up at 4am.... working(driving all over the friggin place)... loading up.... driving to Paragon.... then riding may just be to much for me :bang:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I've printed up a Damn Yankee card with the DRN Logo on it.
I'll have about 40 of them with me. That should be enough

Attachments

• damnyankee.jpg
    damnyankee.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I'm really not sure when I'll be rolling into red ridge. Probably around 10PM or so. Hopefully sooner.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Looks like I'll meet up with the group during the Saturday lunch break. That is the break that runs from 11:00am to 3:00pm :)

I'll be camping on Saturday night.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Are we there yet??????????????????

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
I got a wedding this weekend for a very good client and friend. Thuirsday and friday I have to be in philly to pick up guests and the wedding is saturday. Kinda shootsa down the whole riding thing. I am always there in spirit though! I saw some guys on Thumpertalk looking to ride Paragon this weekend. I sent them the thread and told them whop to look for and where you should be parked and your vehicle (Dave and Dan). Have fun and keep safe!

Trig.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
another wedding? why do they seem to fall on the same weekends as the rides?? Enjoy the weekend and enjoy philly while your there :cool:

Top Bottom