WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Flubie - Will your bike stay together this time?

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Originally posted by WoodsRider
Flubie - Will your bike stay together this time?

One never knows .

When you stop treating yours like a tea cart and riding it like you had a pair ,you might find that they do break once in a while .

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Actually my ride at Paragon will be my last ride for June. I don't think I be making it up there for a while. The summer is starting to get too busy on the weekends and it's too far to drive for an after work ride :(

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by dirtybkr
When you stop treating yours like a tea cart and riding it like you had a pair ,you might find that they do break once in a while .
Do you mean like boiling out all the coolant, using pisstone radiator treatment and still destroying a piston? Oh wait, that was Flach's farm. :)

I also seem to remember going for "big air" at EBMX. You'd be lucky to slip a dollar bill underneath your wheels. :p

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Big air ? HEHEHEHE . Oh ya , HUGE .
Oh sure, your a real comedian. I'm still coming up the hill in that pic. I also seem to remember you were taking that pic too. You couldn't figure out how to use a zip-tie that weekend, let alone figure out when to take a picture.

Now if you really want to see some big air, click HERE!

Not bad for a woods rider. ;)

Actually Flubie, after looking through some of Papa's pics I found the one where you actually got some air. :eek:
Although I think you broke your bike on this jump.

Flubie Air

That's much better than a couple of anonymous spodes.

Anonymous spode 1

Anonymous spode 2

Last edited:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
That's it spudric! Taunt the big man! :|
You'll get yours.

Much like your picture, that one was taken of me just after takeoff. I probably got another 4-5 inches before I started to come down.

We can have a "big" air contest at Catra if you want. I'll bring the beans. ;)

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by Papakeith
That's it spudric! Taunt the big man! :|
You'll get yours.
Like I've said before, Mrs. Woods' 4lb. Yorkshire Terrier is more intimidating. :scream:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Like I've said before, Mrs. Woods' 4lb. Yorkshire Terrier is more intimidating.
Did I say anything about me doing anything? I'm bringing the Mrs. . She's not too happy with the way you've been picking on me!

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
:eek:

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Originally posted by WoodsRider

Oh sure, your a real comedian. I'm still coming up the hill in that pic. I also seem to remember you were taking that pic too. You couldn't figure out how to use a zip-tie that weekend, let alone figure out when to take a picture.

I took most of those pictures, including the the Flying Woodsrider pic that you like so much . As far as the Big Air Contest, I think I will throw in the towel right now . :silly:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
As far as the Big Air Contest, I think I will throw in the towel right now . :silly:
Why, all you've got to do is eat a can of baked beans and a couple of hard-boiled eggs and you'd have some BIG air! :p

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
You been peeking in my shower again ?

Originally posted by knobbiethrower
You're right, I had to see what that owl was laughing at !

BAM

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
I would suggest that you do not ride early in the morning.....there are alot of hungry birds at paragon that would snatch that little worm! :p

Top Bottom