sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
disclaimer..: if you are offended by swift ,rightous justice, stop reading now. so it looks like the CHIPs made it happen and popped the kidnapper in the bean.sa-weet! the wife and i were watching fox news and the anchor said" ..a happy ending, both girls found alive and the kidnapper shot dead" i said"wow, did you hear that, the way he said, good news and the kidnappers' dead?" the wife was all over it. leah said" damn right, it's about time. i'm tired of these guys and thier legal tactics and long trials getting off. the cops settled it right there!"..yep, gotta love leah, and ofcourse the good men in CA blue who obviuosly spent some good time at the hand gun range. 3 cheers for the CHIPs. :aj:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Man that cop deserves a metal! Saved SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much greif, time and money!!!! your hard tax dollars are saved from not having to pay for some scumbag lawyer for the guy. (Because he probably couldn't afford one)
He doesn't have to take up the courts time, take up space in the jail (more tax dollars saved to feed and house the jerk ;) )

Clean and to the point, I think this should be done with ALL criminals of this sort. Save time and money :cool:

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I am also glad it went down the way it did. Did you guys see the sheriff on the news. His statement about not rehabing these guys was awesome.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Unfortunatly that flippin' SOB left alot for those poor girls to deal with. I just heard on CNN that they were both sexually assaulted. Good job on the expeditious way that the sheriff handled that county's legal costs and over crowding of the jail!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Where's Milq? I suspect he'll be all over this :)

There really are happy endings!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I was happy to see it end as quickly and permantly as it did. I have no sympathy for the guy.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I really HATE that it went down like it did.

These kidnappers deserver a few days of alone time with me. That is the only way I'll ever feel justice was served.

Ivan

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Personally I don't think I would have got the job done so quick. I may have aimed for what these sicko's obviously think with. :debil:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Okie wondered:
Where's Milq? I suspect he'll be all over this
Speak of the devil . . .
In General Discussions, Milque said:
I don't like the death penalty, unless it works out like that.
Looks like our resident left-leaning friend feels the same as the rest of us right-wing wackos about this situation.

Bully for the CHP! Elk missed out while on vacation, though.

I hope the girls turn out okay.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Originally posted by TTRGuy
Ok, Ivan i'll give you that one but you have to admit its still a WAY better ending than the normal court battle/extended luxury hotel stay (or is that jail?).

Definately.

I just would love to stick a broom handle full of splinters up the guys rectum and pull it out, leaving all the splinters in, then feed him laxatives all day on top of spicy food and follow it up with a nice session of paper cuts on the most private of parts bathed in salt water and cleansed with gasoline.

Then take a syringe full of gasoline and shoot it up his urinary tract, put a small firecracker there, light it and watch the guy go boom.

That is just if I was in a hurry!

I have an evil side and people like that easily bring it out of me.

Ivan

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
:eek:

Metal note NEVER EVER EVER EVER MESS WITH IVAN

Ivan you and I think alike :think: I guess that's double the messed up fun ;) I wanted to say the same thing, but er......well I didn't want to....ahh offend.

I still say a live skinning and rubbing lemon's and lime's all over where the skin used to be has GOTTA feel good :p

kingriz1

Aug 2, 2001
I am so Happy that killed that SOB. I am partial to fair trials for everyone but childmolesters and rapists.

Childmolesters and Rapists chap my hide! And they do the least time!!!

Why do we let some guy out who has molested two kids already. They do a couple of years the kids/women live with it forever.

Now lets shoot the SOB cops that roughed that kid up there in Cali too!!

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
I don't believe he was let out, I believe he was a wanted man :|

He did the same things to his stepdaughter, and 3 to 4 others. I personally wished he had been caught before all this happened so we could have spared 2 teens from this ordeal. The down side if he was caught before this happened is he would be in the court system and probably out in 2-3 :think:

I to, like this outcome :D

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Nothing like a little $0.99 justice!

It's time we started taking back this country from those that are holding US hostage... we could start with the politicians! ;)

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Ivan, ... ah, how do you really feel? Don't hold back on us. :silly:
I think people like this guy should be turned over to the father of the victim for a two-day period, if the ass lives through the torture the parent inflicts on him, then he gets to die. If someone hurt one of my children, they would beg me to kill them after an hour. :| That's the way I am! I also believe in public execution for murder, rave and crimes against children, ... SEND A MESSAGE! the public needs to do something to STOP letting these idiots out again to hurt people. Ok, I'm calm now ... :ugg: 15 years on death row?, ... what kind of justice is that? That's 16,425 warm meals and a bed... that's better than living on the street. hang em all! :think:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
The only problem with public execution is that it will become popular and then we will have lunatics wanting their 15 seconds of fame in the chair.

I say, keep the torture quiet and in the dark where nobody can see it. Only show the rotting corpse of the dead ******* with all the blood and bruises, cuts and burns, etc.

Let people use their own imagination of what the prick went through. That imagery will be much more effective than if they could watch me do what I want to the souless craphead.

Ivan

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by Truespode
The only problem with public execution is that it will become popular and then we will have lunatics wanting their 15 seconds of fame in the chair.

And your point is? :) So we speed up the natural selection process a little bit. We can always install a whole darn row of chairs if it becomes that popular :p

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999

And your point is? :) So we speed up the natural selection process a little bit. We can always install a whole darn row of chairs if it becomes that popular :p

I can agree with that but I can also see another point and that is for them to get to the public execution they have to have victims and there is no reason to do anything that would promote some lunatic to decide on murder and molestation as their way of fulfilling some weird psychological need.

Hopefully, the sight of a rotting, tortured corpse will be a deterent instead of a motivator. I wish the chair was a deterent but unfortunately, it isn't much of one :( However, that could simply be a result of the legal system and all its "chances."

Ivan

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
We can always install a whole darn row of chairs if it becomes that popular :p
Maybe so but with a series electrical connection, if one guy pops, the circuit will be broken and everybody might not get fried. On the other hand a parallel connection would probably require too much current. :p

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I was thinking of something more on the order of.....

You take a great big huge distributor - these guys each act like a spark plug and you start cranking :) One large generator from Hoover damn ought to provide plenty of juice!

Your twisted Ivan - I wouldn't have even thought of that scenario :D

Top Bottom