MY KDX 220 R

Feb 9, 2005
I have been offered a position with the company I currently work for in Elkton.
How many of you are in this area, what is the riding like?
Believe it or not, this may play a large roll in my descision making process.
I enjoy riding trails mainly with my 14 yr old son, every know and then getting on the big stuff with the experienced guys.

I currently live in W Tennessee and really enjoy it here, but the little voice tells me to follow the money.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Thanks, any comments will be duly noted.

dlroy101

Aug 19, 2004
Here's a good link for riding areas in and around Maryland:

http://www.enduro.4t.com/riding.htm

There are not many legal places where you can just unload your bike and go ride for free. A lot of places people will go to are at your own risk. However, there are some good clubs in the area and if you don't mind joining one you would probably be in okay shape. You might just have to work at it a little harder than in Tennessee.

Here's another link for a local Yahoo Group:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/dcoffroad/

There are some good guys/gals on this list, although it is not the most active of lists.

This is the link for the East Coast Enduro Association:

http://www.ecea.org/

I hope that helps,
Darrell

SADude

Jul 8, 2004
Hi Rod

I have been trying to track you down, you either very busy or you have moved and are trying to settle in. Well regardless of where this post finds you I hope things are going well and that you are still enjoying the riding.

Things are well this side, still riding up a storm and will be heading for the hills of Peacevale this weekend. My brother has finally bought some bikes and may come and joint me for a ride with another guy I know from work (Conlog).

I will be starting my new job (Shurlok) back in PMB in two weeks time and this should make life a little easier, more riding and more time to just do all the stuff I need to do or stuff my wife wants me to do. You can't win everything I guess.

Well I hope to hear from you, you can email me at pcunningham@absamail.co.za, this is my home address which I check once a week, normally on a Sunday or Saturday. I will be on leave for the next week, so I may check this a little more frequently.

All the best

Paul

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
SADude said:
Hi Rod

I have been trying to track you down, you either very busy or you have moved and are trying to settle in. Well regardless of where this post finds you I hope things are going well and that you are still enjoying the riding.

Things are well this side, still riding up a storm and will be heading for the hills of Peacevale this weekend. My brother has finally bought some bikes and may come and joint me for a ride with another guy I know from work (Conlog).

I will be starting my new job (Shurlok) back in PMB in two weeks time and this should make life a little easier, more riding and more time to just do all the stuff I need to do or stuff my wife wants me to do. You can't win everything I guess.

Well I hope to hear from you, you can email me at pcunningham@absamail.co.za, this is my home address which I check once a week, normally on a Sunday or Saturday. I will be on leave for the next week, so I may check this a little more frequently.

All the best

Paul

?????????

Top Bottom