xsnrg

Jul 20, 2004
I am in the market for new gloves. Money is not a factor...what is the consensus on what is the absolute best gloves for trail riding...or just riding in general. I have a good pair of Fox gloves now, I don't recall the "model", but they were the highest end that Fox made a couple years ago.

I am a fan of Moose and MSR off-road gear, but I am open to any. I especially am looking for gloves that dampen vibration better than the ones that I have. Thanks in advance for your input.

Oct 10, 2004
for vibration dampening i would go wiith the mechanics impact 2 gloves. I know a lot of guys use them as they have a gel in the palm and a hard shell where your knuckles are. they are made for using impact tools such as air guns hammers ect they are really tough I use a pair at work and love them

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
I never thought about using the mech gloves............
I too, am looking for a cover for my hand. I am a big fan of the M1, but only have one pair. granted, the mech covers are not as stylish, but what the heack, my hands fall asleep anyway!

Dave.Smith

Dec 15, 2002
Many of the MTB gloves have gel padding so these might be worth a look see. Check out mtbr.com (mtb gear review site) for more info. on gloves and other protective gear.

Top Bottom