Eric,can you identify who makes this tool

Speedfreek

Nov 3, 2003
Hi Eric,
I wonder if you can help me out. I purchased this tool used and I'd like to be able to get parts for it when the need arises.I have no idea who makes it.The only markings on it say"FOUR-FLEX DENMARK" .I've done multiple searches with no sucess.Help me pretty please :bang:
[MP3]http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/attachment.php?attachmentid=7316.mp3[/MP3

Attachments

• Me 009.jpg
    Me 009.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 170

Speedfreek

Nov 3, 2003
Hi MXBEN ,
Thanks for the reply
Would you have a link or some way of finding information on this company you mentioned? I just finished searching a tonne of pages with CCI and none of them have anything to do with tools :bang:

Eric Gorr

Engine Builder
Jun 29, 1999
That looks like a right angle porting tool made by Artco in Germany and distributed by CC Specialty in Lawrenceburg Tennessee. I have 6 of those jobbies and I get my spares from CC. The web site is www.ccspecialtytool.com and the telephone number is 1-931-762-6995 That tool is cable driven from a Foredom, Dremel, or Dumore motor and costs about $450

Speedfreek

Nov 3, 2003
Thanks alot guys, I' ve seen the vtx model before and the model that CC sells I wasn't sure it was the same since the handle is slightly different. The one I have has a round handle versus the hexagon handle that I see advertised. I guess the one I have is just an older model. I really appreciate the time you've taken to respond :cool:

Top Bottom