Ever Give Your Kid a Hop-up Kit for His Birthday?

LocoCD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 22, 2000
My son turns 13 in a couple of weeks and rides a TTR125. I thought about giving him a 150 kit for his bike as a present, what do you all think? Too impersonal?

Generally when I get him a present I think about what I would like, the difference between my preferred toys and a teenaged boy's are pretty small and it usually works.

R White

Sep 13, 2001
RMjef sounds good to me I gave all the kids new riding gear from head to toe for their Bdays this year. They all loved it even my daughter. :cool:

Spider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2000
Sweet deal:) I am 13 and the only thing better would be a YZ85 or KX100:) . Actually for my 13th birthday my mom and dad got me a YZ85 (i had a YZ80 that i raced) and it was the best present ever. do it:) :)

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Sounds good to me. At least you put some thought into what he might like. Good for you. No matter HOW much I would beg and plead, "Pleeeease stop getting me clothes and underwear as gifts!" My Mother would never listen. What do I continue to get every year.... :silly: well, not underwear anymore. :confused:

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Great Idea

For the last few years, bike stuff is all my kids get from me and they love it. My wife gets clothes and stuff like that, boooooooring.
Brake levers, grips, make good stocking stuffers also.
The 150 kit will be a good father- son project as well.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom