MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
Well two weeks ago (this thurs) my father and I bought a 1955 chevy 3/4 ton pick up (1st series, same as the 54) to use as a daily driver. Well it has the stock 55 exhaust on it and as you could prob imagen it could use a replacing (in fact we just had to put on a cheepy new muffler for now to pass inspection). Well in trying to free up a little more power we figured we would go with some headers to the flowmaster S40 for a nice sound. Well heres what my problem is, searching the internet high and low I can not find and headers for a straight 6 :bang:. Does any one on here know of any one that still makes them? Any leads would be great! Thanks guys :cool:.

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
Actually just yesterday I came acrost a good place Clifford performance all stuff for straight 6's. :cool: To bad its the only site I can find.

clutchcover

~SPONSOR~
Feb 21, 2002
If you know how to weld, they sell header kits that you can use to weld up your own. There are a few places that sell them. You may have to sift through a few mid fifties chevy forums to find some good parts suppliers.

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
Yeah making my own is defiantly something im thinking of doing. I no how to weld but currently do not have a welder, could possibly do it afterschool or at my friends shop, But when I get some extra money I first need to buy a rim (now to find one of them) because the one rim split and its our spare rim on there now, then will most likely just buy some headers off Clifford's.

Top Bottom