Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
I spoke with Danielle and Russ this evening and they have offered us first crack at the new track. The track will not yet be open to the public. The layout will be done including the over under jump and he wants us to come ride it as is and give him feedback on the layout before he puts a ton of money into sand and soil improvements. The track will not be perfect loamy conditions like it usually is, he wanted me to make that very clear, he wants our input BEFORE he makes the soil perfect. So if you come out and ride you better not be back here on Monday complaining about the soil.... it is likely to be hard pack.

So here is the deal... they are going to let us ride, free of charge from 9am to 1pm Saturday Feb 1 as long as we give them feed back on the layout, they want it to be fun for all levels or riding.

Only 12 members will be allowed this time because he does not need the track getting too beaten on a non-pay day. He has put me in charge of sign-in so I am going to make it REAL easy... cause I want to ride.

If you know for sure you can and want to go send me a PM or post it here. The riders that attended the first NTSP ride at Nocona have reservations.

yama19 + father
Tony
Slomo
NoMo
TXBigguy
Gene
did I miss anyone?

If I have not heard conformation from these riders by Wed they will be taken off the list. So the rest of the spots are first come first serve.

We will meet at McDonalds off of (TwinSpar please name the street) at 7:00am for check in and breakfast. At 7:45 we will leave for TBL. If you are not in our caravan meet us at the gate at 8:30. If you arrive after 9am the gates will be locked. If I do not have your name on the list you will not be permitted to ride.

Who is in?

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Oh yeah.... they will have the Kiddie track open too so if you have kids on PW's they can come and do not effect the overall number, as long as they are riding the peewee track. If you have any questions ask em'

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
how long will yall be out there? i have to work till 2:30...

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Darn!
Blackhawk can have my slot.
I have a TDA Board Retreat that weekend.
Y'all have fun!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I can't make it.  I've got basketball games every Saturday until March 25.

If memory serves (and it usually doesn't ;) ), the McDonalds is off of the Virginia Parkway exit. 

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll check with the Boss but this is a 90% go, 10% no go. (Where is the crossed fingers emotiocon?)

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
boooooo........i cant go. ill be in Kansas City all weekend for meetings. thump thanks for giving me an auto invite. zero can have my slot. itll be safer for him if im not there to get in the way. lol. we need to do burleson again sometime soon. badlands had a very fun layout last year. any improvements will only add to the fun factor. yall have fun.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
If Swift can make it I'd like to come with him.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by blackhawk468
My friend scotty wants to go with me so +1 more
If there is room he can come but this is for current DRN members, since we are limited on numbers this time we will have to exclude non-members unless there are spots available.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Here is the List thus far:
1 Thump
2 HotPants
3 Yama19
4 Yama19's Dad
5 TX Bigguy
6 BSwift (confirmed needs to check with boss Monday for final approval)
7 BlackHawk
8 DPW
9 Zero
10 Dwreck (awaiting BSwifts final approval)
11 Even Slower

Still on the tentative List:
12 SloMo
13 No Mo
14 Jeff D
15 Taraker

We can only have 14 riders total plus any children that want to ride the pee-wee track so there will not be any room for friends. Friends and Family can come as spectators only bbut if they intend to ride they will be disapointed. Those that are on the tentative list have all either confirmed and are waiting for final approval Monday or were on the original list (slo mo and no mo) so there is a possibility that a few from the bottom of the list could get bumped.

If you are on the list and there is the remote chance that you will not be able to be there remove yourself to make room for others. This is a unique opportunity so please don't be a no-show and waste a spot that could have gone to someone else.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
If the tentative list forces some to be dropped from the list non-bubscribers, Support Team and Lifetimers will be dropped first.

I would expect a few cancellations so if you are reading this now and think it is full, put your name in anyway because you may get lucky.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
I know that we won't be coming. Have to have a garage sale that day (gotta keep earning those kitchen passes :) ) plus I have to work. JeffD is out I think because I'm pretty sure he broke his arm today at TORO. I got a picture of it, I'll have to upload it later.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
DWreck and myself are IN! :yeehaw:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Updated List:
Here is the List thus far:
1 Thump
2 HotPants
3 Yama19
4 Yama19's Dad
5 TX Bigguy
6 BSwift
7 BlackHawk
8 DPW
9 Zero
10 Dwreck
11 Even Slower

Still on the tentative List: (need to know fellas)
12 SloMo
13 No Mo
14 Jeff D
15 Taraker

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom