helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
i am so proud that i feel would be nice to share.
this is the first time my girlfriend rode a bike alone, she already knows how to ride a bicycle but not a bike...
when she stops the bike, she was shaking so much but it was so funny. of course i had to get some pics.
next step: a dirt bike

someone has gone thru this before?
any tips to not scary her? :cool:
besides to not put pressure on her...

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Looks like she is doing pretty good Helio.

Maybe get her a helmet. :nod:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Definitely want to go slow and get some protectice gear on her. If she falls and gets hurt before she becomes addicted, she'll never get back on.

Another suggestion...maybe get her a new boyfriend. Maybe an older, fat guy with a name like High Lord Something-or-other. I'll see if I can find one for her.

Deadohiosky39

Jul 12, 2008
Looks good. Mine just got her first bike last year and it was a bad choice. We got here a CR85 and the power is a little intimidating for her. Shes ridden slow fourwheelers and jet skis before but it was her first bike. She still loves to ride it but is kinda afraid of it. She didn't want to ride it up this hill at out usual riding spot but had no problem riding my buddys 450 fourwheeler up it. I'd definitely suggest a helmet and start her on something that won't scare unless shes really agressive. I don't pressure her at all just help her out when she needs and give little suggestions that i wish people would have given me when i started (i.e. keep you eyes up). Enjoy it and have fun. Its so nice to have a common hobby that you both can enjoy. She watches all the races with me and even went to the indy supercross before i met her. Shes a kawasaki (james stewart) or ktm (50cc kid races) fan but we couldn't pass up the Honda we found. We've decided to sell it and look for a Honda 400ex fourwheeler. I think the power and having four wheels will allow her to feel comfortable enough to try stuff. Sorry for rambling on. Have fun and enjoy it.

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
Ol'89r said:
Maybe get her a helmet. :nod:
High Lord Gomer said:
get some protectice gear on her
she has a helmet that i bought for her to ride with me on the xt, but she don´t feel confortable when is riding alone, that´s why...
for the first one we agree to go without protection :whoa: (this sound weird)
High Lord Gomer said:
maybe get her a new boyfriend. Maybe an older, fat guy with a name like High Lord Something-or-other. I'll see if I can find one for her.
i think i may know one, but i heard somewhere that he don´t like girls :nener:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
helio lucas said:
i think i may know one, but i heard somewhere that he don´t like girls :nener:

:yikes: OH CRAP! :rotfl: Thanks for that Helio. That just made my day. ;)

Definitely get her to wear safety equipment. If she falls down and messes up that pretty face, it's gonna be your fault. :nod:

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007

i really like the second foto...

she is brave!!!
look at her confidence...
http://img531.imageshack.us/my.php?image=filmemy8.flv

i have a old casal boss, it´s a portuguese brand of motorcycles (the older guys might remember), it´s 50cc and has two speeds only... i think she is already capable of use the clutch without any problem... next time she will ride it :ride:

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
Deadohiosky39 said:
. We've decided to sell it and look for a Honda 400ex fourwheeler. I think the power and having four wheels will allow her to feel comfortable enough to try stuff.
sorry, but no quads...
but thanks for the tip.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom