Flashback!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
I just found this pic from DW00. Nobody remembers that I was there, so here's proof. This was the Headlight class MX race, and I'm in the process of running down Mikeb.

Attachments

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Damn JP, thats a heckuva roost pile you left back there catching him!!

JuliusPleaser

Yeah, life was sucking that week, but when I got off the bike after that moto, I couldn't stop laughing. I finished 8th, but I felt like I won a National. :thumb:

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
I just found this pic from DW00. Nobody remembers that I was there, so here's proof. This was the Headlight class MX race, and I'm in the process of running down Mikeb.
MikeB on a red bike? Better look at that pic closer

JuliusPleaser

I think Mike is in front of the GG. I had to crop a back wheel from the pic so it would fit. I don't know who that is in the pic (or if he passed me or vice-versa).

Last edited:

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
I don't know who that is in the pic (or if he passed me or vice-versa).
:yeehaw: Prolly on my way from the back. I seem to have have a hard time with that Casey gate! :think:

I was the last one to turn one! Took 6 laps to get to 2nd.

JuliusPleaser

All I know is I hounded Mikeb until he hurled an epithet at me and let me pass. :) That race is the reason I got into MX. I had more fun riding like a spastic on the track than I ever have in the woods.

There's something about wheel-to-wheel racing that makes me cackle like a loon. It doesn't matter how slow I am or how goofy I look. . .it's still fun.