For a second, I thought I was going to...

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
have to watch the 125's on ESPN. Fortunatley, they are showing fishermen instead. Whew! Anyone notice that guy's behind the back, wrist-flip double clutch over the shoulder cast? Simply amazing.

:bang: :bang: :bang:

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
I don't know why anyone would say that, I like Reed and I knew he would pick up the pace this summer.

My point is ESPN shows no respect toward MX or it's fans. Why would you contribute to their gay little awards show?

Mxracer695

Jan 5, 2002
True , I was so pissed this morning when there was no 125's its just out of line. This has been a problem for a long time , I wonder why it continues. Is there anyway to make a complaint or anything , If im not mistaken i remember a few years back u could submit emails but im not sure , it was a good while ago.

CJG

Nov 24, 2001
I sent them an e-mail as soon as I saw the fishing on. Maybe if enough people sent them e-mails it would help. Maybe not, but couldn't hurt.

slideways11

Sponsoring Member
Apr 18, 2000
Superrat is right . I wish I had not played their stupid little poll. They are just fishing for hits on their stupid website. I got my speargun and the fish are going to pay today. Catch and release my a$$, filet and release is more like it. :yikes:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
super rat said:
My point is ESPN shows no respect toward MX or it's fans. Why would you contribute to their gay little awards show?

:laugh: That's the funniest sh** I ever heard! ROFLMAO :rotfl:

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
C'mon now guys....that WAS some pretty exciting fishing! ;)

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
C'mon now guys....that WAS some pretty exciting fishing

No Sh*t, did you guys catch that block cast that dude put on, boy if that wasn't a cheap shot, I don't know what is, can't wait for the reruns, maybe get another angle. :nener:

Oh and Scalish is a jerk, tried to get him to autograph my Bubba posters and he ignored me..........dick

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Hey, the results of that fishing tournament have just been changed...turns out that the winning guy was running illegal fuel in his outboard...team Ranger plans to protest...more details at BassBoatNews.com

plysWfire

Mar 1, 2001
I still can't figure out why the 4 bearing reels are allowed to be almost twice as large as their 2 bearing conterparts. I heard them mumbling something about them only being able to cast half as offten and the added weight putting them at a disadvantage, but I don't buy that. A larger reel is a larger reel, and that's all ther is too it!

Next thing you know their going make them all run the same monofilament line. What's this SPORT coming to?

Top Bottom