holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
First time I've seen this....Hello, anybody home?
:aj:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Glad you found us. The door was unlocked earlier tonight.:cool:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Oooooop... I think I set off the alarm. :eek:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Hey Ron, take those dirty boots off before you come in here again.;)

Welcome to the 'Crew'. You were already a member, you just didn't know it.

JP. Where did you put the broom?:eek:

Ol'89r

Last edited:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Broom ?, ummm.....can I use the copter to go to the hardware store or do I have to take the Hummer Limo again, that thing is a pain in the:moon: to park and who has the DRN american express card.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by LongTime
Hello? ?? ?? I'm confused.

Finally, something we can all agree on..;) ;)

Welcome LT & 141guy.

Bundy. Wer'e not talking to you yet. Although, if you keep those reports coming from Daytona, we may let you off the hook.:moon: :moon:

JP. Okie put a hold on our American Express card. He said something about, "you guy's can't use it for stuff like that".
I had to send the girls back.:(

Last edited:

Durt Cycler

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
Dang only if this was a "MXA Wrecking Crew" thread.....:mad: :p

If it was I'd think it be mucccccch better off as a sub-forum in the flame forum..:p :p :aj:

JPIVEY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Hey guys, I just read that we have a SCWC photo page here on DRN, I have so old photos of you guys if you want me to DL them I will,also be willing to get some current shot any time you guys want.

roadx

Uhhh...
Feb 14, 2002
i see a few of you are from the corona area, where the rest of you from? socal is a preety big area, anyways the real socal'ers are from san diego and it just happens to be where im from ;) any of you ride borrego, supersititions,gordons, buttercup,or glamis?:cool:

JPIVEY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by roadx
any of you ride borrego, supersititions,gordons, buttercup,or glamis?:cool:

Never been to any of those, beleave it or not, I do mostly High Dez, however when this thing get really going I imagine we'll have a op to ride all over.

BTW, I'm in Murrieta

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Originally posted by roadx
real socal'ers are from san diego and it just happens to be where im from

Gotta love the spunk. . . . two weeks, ten posts, and mister-TJ's mouthin' off to the pack . . . priceless.

You get to wear a tutu in the color of your choice -- you've earned the right not to wear pink.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Now I can finally read what you guys are saying about me!:) This is a great little hidden area. Bundy is a poo butt:moon: I know he'll read this from across the U.S.
I'm in Anaheim roadx.
Elk

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Ahhh, darn. The jig's up. Looks like the cops have found us.

Shhhhh, you guys, don't say nuthin else about that elk guy.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Just forget I'm here and act normal, if that's possible!!!:):)

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
"Heeeeere cop, cop, cop----got a nice powdered donut for you here......don't pay any attention to that little ol' net up there...that's it..come get the donut...":p

Hey, it's about time they opened this place up. Somebody mentioned this was gonna happen, and I've been waiting, and waiting...

Hey Bundy---you're gonna have to post on that east coast section now!:p

Well, I gotta go play some music again tonight. Be back in a couple of days! BTW-the musical is going well, and I scored some private violin lessons for my boy in trade for a couple of gigs I'll do for the teacher.:)

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
hello everybody!

hey roadx, i am down in san diego also and ive just got back into riding. i am not originally from here so i am looking to check out riding in the areas you mentioned. if you want to hook up sometime, then drop me a line.

also, if anyone else down in SD wants to go further aftar to ride, i am up for ride sharing etc.

cheers, bruce

*william*

Jul 5, 2000
Cool. :cool:

Looks like I beat y'all to the SCWC picture forum. Now somebody's just got to get an action shot of me on the next ride. Who's the photographer?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom