_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
I liked this pic. He was stoked to get back out on the bicycle this spring. We started learning to lean into the turns instead of turning the handlebars. He's getting pretty good at it.

Attachments

• IMG_3643 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_3643 - Copy.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 162

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Lol, thanks guys! He's a funny kid. So fearless. :yikes: He loves the bike, never stops smiling and making engine sounds. His twin brother is more at home on the powerwheels, though he's not the most talented driver. ;)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
He has much better form than Lou on a bike (better form than me too , now that I give it some thought) :whoa: .

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Damn, Joe's twins are riding bicycles already! Get the bikes before the ban! We will be buying underground dirt bikes before too long Joe. Training wheels on the foot pegs or rear axle Joe?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Looks good Joe.

We have a couple of 50's for sale but dont tell the CPSC. ;)

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
I told them they had to wait till next season. Only 1 will ride the bicycle without training wheels, the other goes about 4 feet and gets scared. He just stops, hops off and runs for the Gator so he can chase his brother. I'm hoping to get them both really comfortable on the bicycles this summer and try to get them a dirt bike for Christmas or something.

Top Bottom