Zero

~SPONSOR~
Oct 15, 1999
If the temperature gets into the 50's I'll be there after lunch. Assuming its not raining. I also plan on riding Oak Hill on Sunday.

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
It looks like I am out. I am still very dizzy and this really sucks cuz I've been looking foward to this ride for a while now. Dizziness and riding don't mix well. :( Looks like another few days on the benches for me.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
No travel partner. :(  If something changes I'll just show up.

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
Looks like I'm not going to make it, I'll try though. Some #$&#* idiot broke down the front door of my house while I was out of town this week. So I'm replacing a door $$$ and locks. They left the bike though.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
ill be there by 10:00 am. white f150 w/all black cr number 246

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
Thanks for the offer MTRIDER. My buddy came over tonight and gave me a hand with the door and locks. I'll be at Oakhill on Sunday depending on the weather and home on Saturday. You guys have fun at Nocona on Saturday.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Well, it was a windy and "COOL" day.
For those that didn't make it. Sorry we missed you! Next time for sure.
For those that were there, It was a great time!
It was good to be back on my bike for the first time since my accident at DirtWeek and who better to share it with!
My voice was gone before I reached Gainsville, but it was worth it and I photographed two more county courthouses for my collection, so it was a doubly cool day.
We talked about getting together next month, but no date was set. The 8th/9th, 16th, 23rd are the dates that are clear for me.
We also need to plan to get together and give yamaharidr19 (Aaron) a good send off when he leaves for boot camp.
Till next time ...

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Boot camp? The 15/16 is the last TORO race. I plan on trying to go (read talking my dad into) either the Renegade enduro or COORS (Oklahoma) series race at Cooperland on the 2nd and the 1st TCCRA race isn't until March. Looks like 8th/9th or 23rd whould be fine, but since I've had to back out of the last 2 events I'm not commiting to anything.

ymaharider19

Aug 11, 2002
Nocona was great yesterday, little cold but that didnt stop us from having a good time..good to see some of you again. Hopefully I will get to ride with you guys again before i leave.

Cool Tony that would be awesome!!

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
did anybody notice the very large femur bone that was sticking up through the dirt in that one right hander? this was on saturday at nocona that i am talking about. "looks like jeb broke his leg on that there triple." "yep, guess we gotta put'em out of his misery" " i tell his ma that we buried him under a nice oak".

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Gene, LOL! I guess I was too worried about keeping on two wheels, I diddn't notice that. :eek: It was great to meet up with everyone and ride, Nocona is a blast. We have to definitely make plans to team up with the HS crew for a mini-DW at Cooperland :yeehaw:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Now that would be something that I absolutely couldn't miss. I really want to ride at Cooperland.

80dad

Dec 7, 2002
hey guys badlands is under reconstruction was out there taday and talked to russell they are supposed to be open for practice on the 26th and russell has alot of work to go but it will be excellent when he is done
badlands is a excellent facility they are putting in a over under close to the finish line after #2

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom