a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Good thing we got a camera crew coming for the ride this weekend!! It's gonna be hot hot hot!!!

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Get togethers are good with me.

Bundy I thought you were in Pitt. as a consultant to the Steelers with the draft? Or was that a secret....my bad.

I got one of those blue 250F thingy's just to be like you. Now I guess I 'll have to get one of those orange nut crunchers just to be in the cool crowd. :uh:

See you Sat.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Work 40 hrs. a day! LOL! I FEEL like I've been working 40 hrs. a day lately. Did 65 hrs. last week, and will get probably over 50 this week. Man, I'm looking forward to Sunday!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Wouldn't Sunday be our first get together?!:)

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Listen up fellas,
Gonna have a little BBQ at my house on Sat. night.
Have friends in from Fla. and want to introduce them to the crew.
So this is an open invite to the SoCal Wrecking Crew.
PART AT BUNDYS HOUSE!

Come on lets do it.
Plan on having Carne asada and chicken. If you dont like Mexican bring your own.
Beers on me.
Also will have the sister in law on display, now taking bids!
I know its short notice, but if you guys want to come let me know by fri. so i know how much meat to buy.

bundy

ps, if you guys have a long drive to get here ( Kiwi ) and want to go to the Nat. on Sun. I have some room if you want to stay over.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Appreciate the invite, but I'm a musician all this weekend:
Concert Friday night; Dress rehearsal Sat. afternoon, concert Sat. night: D.R. Sunday aft., with concert following.
These are three different groups I'm performing with this weekend. The only bummer is that I really wanted to do Glen Helen this year!
BTW, if you didn't know, I'm a French Horn player, mostly amatuer (for fun), but I have gotten to do a couple of paying gigs too. I don't know which hobby I like better, riding or playing, although playing horn is a bit less strenuous! I guess that makes me well rounded--music for the brain, motorcycles for the body!

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I would love to join but have commitments allready.

Question about get togethers? Should I go ahead and post here or start a new thread in the forum?

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Bundy- I wasnt knocking your post. Im putting together a camping trip in June and thought I would post it. Details to follow....

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Oh man,
Sorry if I worded that wrong. Dont sweat it. I have no reason to be offended and I`m not. Just my poor use of the English language.

Bundy

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Bundy - that sounds great, I don't know if I can make it, but if so I'd like to take you up on the offer of a bed.
I'm definitely going to GH.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Bundy i would absolutly love to come except my wife planned my son Birthday party for that night.

I can get away with racing on our anniversary but not with missing my son's b-day party for a BBQ. :eek:

I do have some limits to what I'll subject my wife to. Next time I'm in. :moon:

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Bundy,

Thanks for the invite.

I'd love to come down and hang wit da boys again but......... similiar to Scar Tissue's excuse, the little woman has planned activities yet to be disclosed for my b-day on Saturday. Gonna have to take a raincheck.

Looks like I won't be heading to Comp Park on Sat either :|

Next time.........

Have fun and be sure to post all the stories from your get together !!

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
E. Elliot asked me about this but Saturday belongs to Amanda so hopefully next time, but we'll see you Sunday!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom