buffmaster

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 11, 2001
Ok. Who makes a friggin goggle whose foam doesn't fall apart???? My last two pairs of Smiths did it (Warp Star and Top Fuel), my current pair just doing it today. I don't think I've had them 4 months. In both cases, the thin layer closest to the face is coming apart from the other foam. This is annoying. :bang: Who's got some good suggestions? Oh yeah, btw, I have a tendency to sweat like a pig. :yeehaw:

tphss

Apr 6, 2004
I have had already 2 Scott goggle that the face foam held up pretty long, Recommended.

Although I just purchased Oakley Enduro O Frame MX goggle...

KX02

Jan 19, 2004
My Scotts (Thor) are holding up fine, I got them last year. I also just ordered some pro grips, because of the light sensitive lens and anti fog.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
DanAKAL said:
I'm sure Scotts are good goggles but I prefer my Oakleys.

I used to use Oakleys too. But I tried out the Scott No-Sweat II's and liked them just as much. Plus you could buy three pairs of Scott's for the price of one Oakley. Just my .02

DEX

Jun 11, 2003
I tried everything on and owned a pair of Smiths, a pair of Scott 83 and a pair of Scott 89X LS.
I wasnt happy with any of the googles that I owned so I set out out to try out every google I could with no price consideration.

I ended up buying a pair of Spy Alloy Bradshaw googles and dont regret it. They have the tear off system on the lense instead of removable post like Scott (which I hated), they have a anti fog lense so you can walk around all day with them on no matter what the weather and not have them even start to fog and they have awesome foam it is super comfortable plus gives a perfect seal to my face while giving the feeling that I am not even wearing googles.

And finally they look bad A$$!

buffmaster

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 11, 2001
Ok y'all. Just picked up a pair of the Scott No-Sweat IV's. I've got a race this weekend (running Sat., maybe Sun.) and I'll give ya a low down on 'em.

buffmaster

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 11, 2001
Ok. For the first race, I'm really impressed w/these things. Never had a problem w/sweat running down my face or into my eyes. The Smiths couldn't do that when brand new. We'll see how the bonding between the foams holds up.

Moto Squid

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
I've had my Scott Hi-voltage goggles for over a year and the foam has held up pretty good. Its actually the ventalation foam underneath thats starting tear

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom