Got My Rb Modified Air Striker Today!!!!

Sep 15, 2004
got it in the mail today,ron got my payment on friday afternoon, had it ready and shipped out saturday morning and i got it today!!Incredible customer service :cool: He is in oregon and I am in Maryland,I had a ton of questions for ron and he took time and answered ALL OF THEM! I have never had such a good expierience with a company as RB DESIGNS! put the modified air striker carb on my kdx 200 in about 15 minutes. Started on the first kick!!I did not have to adjust anything! This carb is unbelievable!!Best mod I have done to the bike yet :nod: First time i rode I flicked the throttle and the front tire came off the ground about 2 feet!!!I :yikes: was not expecting this much improvement.I only got to ride for about 20 minutes after the change , but i am very impressed with the work and servicei received. all of you kdx'ers out there who have not done this mod I highly reccomend it!!Ron told me the bottom end would become very 4 stroke like. I would say he's right on!!HE reccommended the rev pipe with the air striker carb so thats what i went with.THANKS RON!!!! :laugh:

MY KDX 220 R

Feb 9, 2005
I have the 220, Rev and TC II.
When I discussed the Airstriker with Ron I had the same experience as Yankeefan.
Ron included extra pilot jets,and a few mains, including a DEK needle, while letting me know on a printed doc' that I have a CEK and relative jetting for altitude and temp' range installed.

What a pleasure to deal with a professional that will tell you what to expect, then deliver.
Glad to see that I was not just lucky, and this seems to be a "Ron regular".
By the way - Do the Mod, it is worth it!

KDXWORM

Mar 27, 2003
I am thinking of sending my carb out to RB. Who can tell me the turn around time for this? I dont want to go to long without my ride :ride: . Thanks for the input!!

Top Bottom