Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Rode the 200 in Grand Ledge at Scotty Barcleys house. I went through a learning curve today. Gnarly singletrack, new bike I have never rode before+ have not rode for 2 months = some borken plastic but a smile on my face. (Scotty broke his rear fender off too! :yell: that was an awesome hill.) Going riding again tomorrow on private single track and next weekend too with Team Taco Bell. :cool: If mother nature don't dump a bunch of snow on us again...........:bang:

It was fun to just drop the hammer on that bike and have the front wheel come up and hold it wfo. Fun bike. Suspension and sag needs a little tending to but I'll get it figured out.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Fred T said:
Rode the 200 in Grand Ledge at Scotty Barcleys house. I went through a learning curve today. Gnarly singletrack, new bike I have never rode before+ have not rode for 2 months = some borken plastic but a smile on my face. (Scotty broke his rear fender off too! :yell: that was an awesome hill.) Going riding again tomorrow on private single track and next weekend too with Team Taco Bell. :cool: If mother nature don't dump a bunch of snow on us again...........:bang:

It was fun to just drop the hammer on that bike and have the front wheel come up and hold it wfo. Fun bike. Suspension and sag needs a little tending to but I'll get it figured out.
How did you like his off camber stuff?... :laugh:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
How did you like his off camber stuff?... :laugh:

Off camber was cake, it was the tight turn and up rocky hills and tight turn at the top that kept me busy. If i could just get a foot down to pivot on every once an a while........I could make all the hills just fine even up over rocks and logs half way up it was just those damn sharp turns. I got to get the steering stops moved in more. Man it was good to be riding...it did the head some good.

Top Bottom