2-Strokedness

Oct 24, 2005
:boss: :boss: :boss:
First off, I'd like to take a few minutes of your time to firstly present myself as myself to you lot, and some more........
My name is Patrick, I'm 17 years old, living in England, never ridden a bike in my life, unless you consider a Chinese built Mini broko (it broke down) a form of motorbike, exempt of any clutch or gearbox features for that matter....
I have ALWAYS shared a profound interest in Motocross, since a very young age, after seeing that beuty of a PW50, and the lucky ******* kid riding it.
I'm still driving myself to earn myslelf a brand new Motocross bike aswell as a road bike and what have you, I love my bikes, and year on year is a building block: >>Knowledge = Power, in my book.
I love all forms and disciplines of two wheeled engineering , its a real passion inside me like you chaps, no doubt.
One day Iplan on getting myself kitted up with a brand spanking new RM125 2006 model, workshop included. In the mean time I'll enjoy reading, posting in relation to everything around this site, and one day maybe editing a few videos, of when I have the bike, show you my local tracks and suchlikes etcs......
It's nice to relate to similar minded people as myself, I'm glad to make each n everyones meeting.
Keep it the way it is, Forum sticks a finger at others and shows it how it is, keep it up, thanx for making it what it is (everyone and the administrators)...:)
Eggs on toast....:aj:

2-Strokedness

Oct 24, 2005
:cool: Cheers Keith Nice to meet ya, and I meant Moderator(S).

Never thought you had that many members :nod: (looked at my serial number if you wanna call it that ).
Anyone from Europe and the like?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

We have a number of folks in Britain. Hopefully they will pop in to say hi!

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

2-Strokedness

Oct 24, 2005
Safe Tony, Nice to meet you bruv,

Well I'd love to have a bike like most if not all you peeps, Tony you must be loaded with that list of yours, I love 2-Strokes, the smell is of them only is enough to make me go weak at the knees.
I'm in the South East of England, right on the surburbs of London, close to Kingston for the locals, anyone know or have a listing of any local, not so local tracks?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom