steph

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2002
to whom and at what address would you like reservation checks sent?

c/o Mexican Buffet
$13

Pete :uh: I don't know why the toilet guy, I just think its kind of funny...

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
If we can pull ourselves away from the blender for one night , we would like to join you all for dinner.! Four Canucks,comin`down.

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Strick, Aimee,

Susan :scream: and I hereby volunteer to collect money at the Mexican Buffet so Strick and Mimi can just enjoy their dinner. ;)

- RandyB

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
Originally posted by E-Ticket
Strick, Aimee,

Susan :scream: and I hereby volunteer to collect money at the Mexican Buffet so Strick and Mimi can just enjoy their dinner. ;)

- RandyB

Something smells funny and it aint the refries :debil:

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Strick, Aimee,

- RandyB

New bike hasn't shown up yet, has it......... Dealer still waiting for the balance?

Brian

jennifer

Apr 3, 2002
Strick, Aimee,

- RandyB
Randy, did you lose a bet again? :)

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Man... get caught with a goat just o-n-e time.....

Sheesh. :confused:

-- rb

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Oh don't you worry roomie, I'll be passing plenty of frijoles

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
hey wes, are you coming from the south, up through CA, or going the northern route? I may hitch a ride & help with gas (and gasoline) if you are to swing up my way. It may be a significantly farther drive, though. Better check mapquest.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Zio, I planned on going through Vegas and up through Tonopah. It's a 1000 miles that route. I would only consider going through CA if there are blizzard conditions in Flagstaff. I'm also planning to leave ABQ on the 11th and retrun on the 16th.

But if you need a ride maybe we can work out a trade.

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Add 2 please!

Mxbundy and mrsmxbundy!

Eddie, if you thought that roost was bad at LBL,
wait till sunday after eating all this mexi-can and tanking up on some alki-hall. Dont be caught behind me is all I got to say! :uh:

bundy

Top Bottom