Has anyone seen? showa clicker adjusters?

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
A while back there was a company selling this real cool product on ebay. it was a small, simple accessory that clamps onto the raised portion of the top cap of the showa twin chamber forks using set screws and had a small dialer/knob that you could use to adjust the clickers- much easier than taking your bars off everytime and fiddling with a screwdriver.

but i cant seem to find them anywhere on the net now, a nice little product for $30

anyone know wher to get them????

TIA

BC

JohnScott

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2001
Bruce,

I haven't seen the device you're talking about but I've seen one in a mag recently that was a flat disk with and flatblade milled in the bottom that was designed specifically for Showa's compression adjuster but, of course, it could be used for the rebound side of KYBs. I'll dig into my magazine library this weekend and see if I can find out any more information. I think it was in MXA.

John

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
nope, they are for the RM!:) the showas have the compression on the top of the fork, so its a real pain having to change the setting without taking off the bars. i dont mess with the rebound much!

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Jer:

currently, they have only ones that fit the 19mm fork caps of the cr/crf showas. ive spoke a bit with the guy, and is currently making me a prototype 17mm item to fit my rm showas. i will have pics and a report soon!

cheers

Bruce

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
dean: its a great bike and i am nearly there with the jetting, i had to cut the slide to get the pilot leaned out (v-force makes it real rich down low) but i cant get a needle lean enough and its still loading up in the middle a bit- (its hot here right now) there is a thread up in mods+performance if you are interested.

oddly, this bike goes agaisnt the rich pilot lean main jet theory... at one point, no matter what main i put in, it was detonating enough to vibe the plug loose, had to run 2 base gaskets to get it worked out.

if you go to "my gallery" or something on the top bar then you can try to upload the photos there. (good luck)

thanks.

Bruce

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom