trivial

Feb 14, 2002
Anyone here ever ride at Haspin Acres? I am looking to go there next weekend, it is not to far from my house.
just curious?

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I may be interested in going. Just where is it located?

gto-17

Aug 31, 2000
Originally posted by trivial
Anyone here ever ride at Haspin Acres? I am looking to go there next weekend, it is not to far from my house.
just curious?

I only hope the ground is dry enough, with all the rain Indy has had it should be interesting :think

01HondaCR

May 31, 2001
It is located in Laurel. It is just a few miles south of Connersville in Fayette county. I've had a visit to the Fayette County Memorial Hospital from crashing at Haspin Acres. They have some nice trials. Some are wide and smooth, others are narrow and rutted. They have a lot of hills. Yeah it might be a little on the muddy side because it has been muddy and raining for a while now but with all of the hills it may just run off.

trivial

Feb 14, 2002
Hopefully it will dry out by next weekend...I want to go this weekend, but alas, I am busy all weekend. I don't really know much about the place other than the fact that it is not far from me. Anyone who wants to meet up there on Sat. the 13th, I plan on trying to do some trails that day. I will warn you though, I am a beginner and probably painfully slow.

Top Bottom