bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
About a month ago I got a Lynksys Wireless Router and ever since it takes me about 5 minutes to load a page. The front page is fine, chat loads fine, the Furom title pages are fine, but once I try and open a thread it just stops! It takes about 5 minutes to load a page and once loaded it takes 5 minutes to respond. Once I'm in the response page many of the hyper links or smilies have a little red x.

Anybody else have this problem. DRN is the only site I have any problems with, and it's only when I drill down to a specif thread.

Also it doesn't matter if it is connected via the cable or wireless into the router. I'm using XP with IE6 and it goes from the router to my Direcway modem.

Thanks

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Nope, no slow downs for me. Don't konw enough about the wireless stuff either to know it that's what the cause is.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
the pit is a nightmare for me. I don't know what is going on, or what others see when i'm posting, but about 1/2 to 1/3 of what i think i'm posting i see and things get really slow, also the responses i recieve from people seem somewhat disjointed or disasociated. well, in miy mind it does, you know.

Top Bottom