toin10ce

Nov 6, 2006
40 year old ex moto xer all beat up up with bad joints & herniated disks must be crazy cause i just bought a cr125 its been 16 years since i even rode my boys are getting into it son has a kx60 & an xr 70 just bought my 2year old a gutless jr5o/kdx50 iv been reading the posts on the first gear mod im going to do that i found new different colored plastic at maier-mfg but cant find any graphics for that thing. suzuki wants 60 dollars per side thats crazy if anybody has any mods or graphic ideas for that bike please let me know also my sons kx i cant keep a bottom bearing in the connecting rod (its a hot rod) whats up with that? c-ya

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Most of the "older" folks here have got in and out of the sport a time or two. Glad you made it back.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

Top Bottom