crf250x_man

Mar 29, 2004
I was a member of this site over a year ago, they helped me get my first bike. I had to move and just now got back on-line. So I am looking forward to chatting with all the great folks on here and helping out where needed. Ride safe and look forward to meeting you all again..... :thumb:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome back!

Oklahoma!?!?!!? Check out the Heartland Spodes and North Texas Smack Pack forums. Depending on where you live and what type of riding you like there is a group going somewhere most every weekend.

Chief

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Aug 17, 2001
Hi Crf,

I see you owned the CRF230. This bike really caught my attention on the showroom floor. Seems like a nice trail bike. Lights, very light, what was your impression of it overall? It is all mx or a decent trail bike? How does it behave? Really interested in your real life experience. Is it geared like an Mx bike or a bit more widely spaced? I'm guessing you traded up for more performance. What is the suspension like? In any case......

Welcome Back!!!

Chief

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome home! :)

Hows the 250X? They look good in the pics.

crf250x_man

Mar 29, 2004
Sorry took so long to answer, been riding......To answer Chief's question's. I loved my 230, a great begginer bike. It is great for just messing around on and learning to ride. I would not recommend it for MX at all. It would be a great bike for trails if you just want to go easy. The shocks are to light for anything to serious. As for lights, mine didn't come with any. And yes the gearing is wide spaced. Now if you are a serious rider then I would recommend the 250X. I will leave a link below that will help you both with your questions about the 250X. Thank you all for your kind words.....Ride safe and hope to see you all on the trails soon.....Lee
http://www.ahscs.com/ahscs/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1350

srellis

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 25, 2002
Welcome back!

Just got in from a 2 hour hare scramble on my 250X. There was a ton of sand but it didn't slow me down too much. Great bike. Rested for 30 minutes and then hit the MX track for 45 minutes. I love this bike!!

SusanE

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom