RMrooster

Sep 16, 2002
Very interesting threads as well as website. I just recently retired from the military and moved back here to Michigan. If it was'nt for the awesome trails and abundant deer, I would be sipping margaritas in Florida instead. I do alot of riding in St. Helen and Sand lake. I also ride on my property which is located in Whittemore, MI. Can anyone tell me where in Oscoda one can park and pick up a trail. I have a 2001 RM250 and a 86 CR250 Husky. I would also be interested if anyone else on this forum rides in the St. Helen's area. Thankyou. GO WINGS!

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
you can get the huron trail just out side of town on river rd. left hand side and for the old state trail. you need to go out about 6 miles on river rd, turn right at the gas station party store. then go over the river to the T turn left. the trail head is up the road on the right about 3/4 mile. have fun.

JANDERSON

Oct 7, 2001
I've got 26 years and still lovin it? Anyhoo, I'm at GH, the Group EO. Me and my 2 boys ride, the boys race, I wrench. See you on the trails.

John

Top Bottom