Jan 18, 2001
I installed the new radiator fan today. Mechanically it all went well. I cannot find the white connector on the main wiring harness to plug my fan into. Anyone done this on their '02 that can help or can send me a digital photo or point me in the right direction? Thanks much!

Jan 18, 2001
Thank you much for the help! Found the connector snaked way up in the neck. Fan is operational and works great. I will give it a test next weekend in the next enduro.

Bonehead

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 15, 2001
Glad you got the fan, you will be amazed by how much it runs, the only downfall, is in the summer it blows hot air on your right leg.

I think the fan is one of the most important moods on the 520. I have a 2000 520 and bought 2001rads and the fan as soon as you could get them. Had to wire it myself, but with no problems (2000diferent wiring harness) I have flogged the sh-- out of this thing and just tore the came out of it to find no ware on any parts.

I ride with two other guys that don’t have fans and they overheat all the time. They laugh at me because my fan is so loud hahahahahaha
Keeping the water cool also keeps the oil cooler.

Top Bottom