a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Shut your cake hole chip bag slayer.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Due to the mild winter, central OK has been infested with these guys this year. I am certain, very certain you will see more than one of these this year Carlo.

Attachments

• carlos_friend.jpg
    carlos_friend.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 32

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Good story...
While talking to several of the Heartland Spodes the day before DW acouple years ago, I noticed one of those harmless, but very large spiders hanging from a tree, about 10 feet up.

I called Carlo over and made sure he was standing right under it... made some small talk, then said, "Dude, look up". The guy ran across the field, arms waving in the air, ripping his t-shirt off, screaming like a school girl...

Carlo, you'll never live that down bro.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
i have no use for spiders, especially ones with fur............................... this thread is officially giving me the HEEBY JEEBIES :yikes:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
DW 03 I came back to our camp from a ride and saw Carlo and a few others on the ground like they were looking for a lost contact lens. Well it seems someone threw a spider at elk as he was fixin' his power valve and during the "attack" he jumped, threw parts in the air and ran. They were looking for all the parts to put the Suzuki back together. Ahhh the memories...

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
See Ponch, not only are the dingos hairy in Oklahoma!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm glad I'm here to amuse you all with my fear of hairy creatures! And for the record, the only reason I ran screaming away was because I was trying to warn the rest of the members to take cover, just doing my civic duty.

Thump, I can see you have some idle time on your hands to create such a beautiful poem for me, I love you too. XOXOXO You're going down fool.....:moon:

Fred, Thump was the source of the tossing of powervalve parts my friend. Having a one pound hairy flying spider tossed at you makes even the strong drop to their knees, as you all witnessed.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Okiewan said:
Seems you and Thump have a relationship of some kind? Wasn't he also the one that shot you in the jimmy with the paintball... at point blank range?
At point blank range?! And he STILL missed!? :laugh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
What a barrel of monkeys you guys are. :moon: One jamoak chimes in and the rest of the banana eatin bunch humps right along! That's all he's got, paintballs and sneak attacks. He ain't go nothing else but a boat load of jamoaks in his midst!!:aj:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
That is one sexy bitch right there. And he sure does know how to break into a van!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You freaks have totally lost it. You are all gay! And quit changing my posts, sally.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
a454elk said:
You freaks have totally lost it. You are all gay! And quit changing my posts, sally.
We are the gay ones? You are the one talking about hairy spiders and dropping to your knees, not to mention your from CA. and you get paid to dress like one of the Villiage People for a living.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Bring it to the dirt, end of conversation jamoak...

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Okiewan said:
Good story...
While talking to several of the Heartland Spodes the day before DW acouple years ago, I noticed one of those harmless, but very large spiders hanging from a tree, about 10 feet up.

I called Carlo over and made sure he was standing right under it... made some small talk, then said, "Dude, look up". The guy ran across the field, arms waving in the air, ripping his t-shirt off, screaming like a school girl...

Carlo, you'll never live that down bro.
One of the best "first" laughs of 02.:aj: :laugh:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Hey elkie poo have you found anymore snakes hiding under your plastic when the bike is torn down.

BTW you being able to use the kitty litter bucket handle to fix the kitty mobile was the first and only usefull thing that my wife's cat can be held to

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
All I know is that it was enough to beat twinspank. He should feel so dirty.

Top Bottom