holeshot96

Feb 22, 2005
hey whats up! well im 15, and i ride snowmobiles quads and dirt bikes, i have all 3 of those. for sleds i have a 2004 ski doo mxz rev X 600 h.o, and a 2003 polaris 600 edge. for quads i got a 2002 yami kodiak 400, and for dirt bikes i have a 2003 honda cr125, and my brother has a honda 2000 honda xr100. i ride hondas and yamahs as you can see, and everything was bought new, you just cant kill a honda, that xr has never had a prob.

anyways, as of right now im going to be getting a new machine, either quad or dirt bike, i was going to get another quad, but i think im goin to get a bike instead i am lookin at all the 250 4 stroke mx bikes, like crf, kxf, rmz, and yzf. as of now i am lookin to gettin the yami.

i ride a lot of fast moving trails, there is a 4 thousand acre state forest behind my house, but it is illegal to ride in there, but i do every once in a while, well i dont enter the forest i just ride the dirt roads.

well if you have any more questions about me just ask!

mike

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site Mike :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom