Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
My wife was 4 years older than me and had 3 daughters from her first marriage when we met. The oldest (now 19 and married) was 7 at the time. I pretty much was the only father figure she ever had. Her dad was never around at all in all the time we were together. I always considered her my daughter, and she calls me dad. Her real father and her still dont talk, even after she had to go live with him after her mom passed.

Well, I got the call the other day I've been dreading. And Even though I call her my daughter, I dont know if Im ready to be "grandpa". I'm only 34 for chrissakes.

Anyway, this is Jamie's son, my, er ummm..."grandson"?

http://www.borgess.com/default.asp?product=borgessbabiesproducts&mastercategoryId=11&productId=2185

morgan

Nov 30, 2001
GrandpaMunster_262x325.gif

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Congratulations Grandpa Wolfy.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Congratulations Wolf-Child! Kids are great, especially the kind you can spoil and get wound up and give back to the parents when you're done.

I see a CRF50 in your future!

Mrs.YZ165

Sponsoring Member
Dec 20, 2004
You are going to be a wonderful grandpa. And don't worry the title will grow on you!!! :cool:

He is a cutie by the way!!!! :nod:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Congrats.
Being a grandpa is great, in fact my grandson is sitting on my lap now we just got done watching some video of the Endurocross. :cool:
Don

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
He's cute, congrats! You'll have him riding in no time :)
My mom and dad tell us "no kids yet, we're not old enough to be grandparents" (they are 47 & 43). Phil's dad is like "when am I going to have a grandkid?" He's getting close to 60 and doesn't have any grandchildren as of yet.

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
congrats wolfy

hehe and here i was worried you where going to tell us you were your own granpa. hehe :nener:

might want to keep that little 50 around after the littlest is done with it.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom