sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
thanks for all the nice posts, sorry about the repressed rage I've displayed on the board this past 2 years, well, actually not so repressed. Anyway, I'm home on pass, I'm going to graduate the academy ( yes, there's an academy now, more like just a school, or less) for combat advisors soon then they front load me for leave; then I'm off. The "Stan" is a much target rich environment now, I'll keep you guys updated. I'm actively pursuing adoption now and have always much wanted to raise my kids in the DRN community , so, ... ya got that to look forward to. I'll post when I can, again, thanks for the nice words.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Great to hear from you, Sarge! Let the lead fly!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Keep your head down and your ass covered Sarge. ;)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Outstanding!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Good to see you're still givin' em' hell Sarge.

Keep up the good work. :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Good to hear from you Sarge.

I still owe you a CFS. sorry I missed getting down to see ya at Hood. :)

As others have said ...

Thank you and May God Bless your every step. :cool:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Rock it Sarge.... good to see ya back.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Good to hear from you! Hang in there. I have a cousin (in-law) that is a Marine Captain that just returned from the Stan, he agrees its a target rich environment and enjoyed his stay there. Lots of good stories!!

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
You are in my thoughts and prayers as always Sarge. Give your commrades in arms our most sincere THANK YOUs and they are also in our hearts and minds. Good luck in ALL your endeavors, here and abroad.

Chris

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Good luck Sarge!

On a different note, that is the first post I've ever been able to make out that he's posted. What the hell happened?

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Hey Sarge.... glad to hear you're still giving 'em hell.... Thump needs to make you a version of my avatar.... with a machine gun!.. boy I would love to hear some of those stories... from an eyewitness source...

best wishes

Top Bottom