how do these people get elected?

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Unbelievable- this is from a senate hearing where Rep Hank Johnson from Indiana is questioning an Admiral about his concerns for the safety of Guam if 8000 marines and their families are moved to a base there. Just wait until he chairs a committee on global warming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
that HAS to be some sort of joke.................please tell me it is :bang:

WOW. that fellar is on SOMETHING :coocoo:

I have to watch again hoping to find some creative editing

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
the navy officer was holding back a laughter, you can tell. then he had to scratch his face to distract himself from the thought of an island tipping over. that sounds like a question a 5yo might ask

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
IndyMX said:
Oldguy, Hank Johnson isn't one of ours.. He took over Cynthia Jacksons seat in Georgia..

We do not claim him here.
Sorry about that I thought I had heard he was from Indiana. Thank god you confirmed you are above that :cool:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Pot is bad, okay?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Based on the way things have been going I am really not that shocked. It's funny to watch and sad to realize that's the level of person that gets elected.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
"Better start looking for a job." = only if the majority of people that are against the way things went dow actually follow thru and vote.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Patman said:
"Better start looking for a job." = only if the majority of people that are against the way things went dow actually follow thru and vote.
Yep unfortunately the handlers say
"forget about that the voters will as well you just need to promise a bridge and the jobs (or better yet a big boost on welfare payments) to build it somewhere to be the good guy again"

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
dirt bike dave said:
The scary thing is he does not seem stoned. He actually seems to believe the Constitution can be ignored if a cause is emotional enough (like health care). :think:

Unfortunately, most of them in this administration seem to think that the Constitution is only a suggestion. :bang: As far as I'm concerned, they had better ALL start looking for a job. And it's up to ALL of us to make that happen. This is the most despicable, underhanded congress I have ever seen and the polls show that clearly.

It has to be very clear to all but the most brain-dead that this administration is hell-bent on making all of us dependant on them. Once over fifty percent of the population is dependant on government, we're screwed. And we're almost there.

Those of us that can see what is happening had better start to alert the young people of this country. It's going to be their country and the way it's going, I don't think I want to be a part of it. :|

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
oldguy said:
Yep unfortunately the handlers say
"forget about that the voters will as well you just need to promise a bridge and the jobs (or better yet a big boost on welfare payments) to build it somewhere to be the good guy again"

Yep, the've got another 7 months to erase our memory banks to preserve their jobs.

There will also be the inevitable 'October Surprise'.

Basically, there will be allegations of an ethical or sex scandal against a member of a certain party. This will be trumpeted by the media as staining all candidates from that party.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
According to Rush, there is already a plan hatched by the obama administration to steal the election. Their plan is to make everyone that is on the government tit, automatically registered to vote. That would include all government workers, people on government welfare, illegal aliens on government programs and every other worthless, self centered pos that doesn't want to work for a living.

This next election will be fraught with corruption like we have never seen. If you think the Acorn fiasco was a joke, you ain't seen nuthin yet.

The only good thing about this is, half of them won't bother to get off of their lazy azzes to vote anyway.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Ol'89r said:
The only good thing about this is, half of them won't bother to get off of their lazy azzes to vote anyway.

The people that know what is better for us would just cast their votes for them anyways. You would not want to inconvenience them by actually making them perform a tough thing like get up and vote. Afterall they are to stupid to actually vote so why waste that vote

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Ol'89r said:
According to Rush, there is already a plan hatched by the obama administration to steal the election. Their plan is to make everyone that is on the government tit, automatically registered to vote. That would include all government workers, people on government welfare, illegal aliens on government programs and every other worthless, self centered pos that doesn't want to work for a living.

This next election will be fraught with corruption like we have never seen. If you think the Acorn fiasco was a joke, you ain't seen nuthin yet.

I know someone on Medicaid, this year with the forms to re-certify for it, they were also sent a voter registration form.

Rush speaks the truth...

Top Bottom