Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by supahd
when I goto read the......... ohhh....... nevermind it's a private message.... which you have to be a subscriber to read... silly me.....

Want some cheese with your whine? :silly:

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
"Want some cheese with your whine? "

No, and I dont even care about the Avatar, but the dancing fruit is kinda cool,,,,, :) .

supahd

Apr 11, 2003
Hey mod, how bout using a little common sense? If you're going to move someone's message how bout putting it where they can see responses.....seems fairly obvious. And if non subscribers can't read a private message then why send one..

Not whining really, just pointing out the stupidity.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999

So can we now point out yours? Or are you "smart" enough to figure it out for yourself. :think:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Well ok then since you asked. Threads and posts are moved all the time. Maybe even by the hundreds during a week. This site is a VERY busy place. The mods don't have time to tell everyone everything they're doing. Simple fact is that they don't do it out of spite but merely because they just don't have that kind of time. And so for you to point it out as stupidity is stupidity in itself. See the fact that you don't understand what goes on around here makes you the stupid one. Clear enough???

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Hey Supa,

When a post is moved, it sends a PM to the thread starter by default. Pony up and subscribe and you will be able to see it. If you dont want to, or cant afford it, dont complain. You dont pay out of your pocket to run the site, and you dont make decisions regarding features that are free and not free.

Why complain about something you are getting for free anyway? :silly:

Last edited:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago

Note to self : make sure and check with pissy whiner before moving any posts in the future

GOT IT :thumb: :worship:

FYI, I didn't move your total waste of ASCII post (which is ALSO a whine about something else) but I find it terribly amusing that it WAS moved somewhere out of YOUR reach. :laugh: DAMN I love this play :yeehaw:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Originally posted by XRpredator
what sticker do I need to put on the back window?

One of those Calvin stickers pee'ing on Rich that you had made up. :)

Last edited:

supahd

Apr 11, 2003
I think you missed my point entirely, I understand how a forum works and the need for organization therein. But, if you have restrictions as a non-subscriber, then the infrastructure of the forum should be setup for this. Otherwise the site should be strictly subscriber or have sections for posting that are strictly subscriber/non. Then you wouldn't have the issue of your permissions being so crippled as a non subscriber that you cannot even view a thread that was moved.

So in closing, I apologize for the stupidity comment, but I wasn't expecting to be called a whiner from a mod on the first reply.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Pred,

Send supa one of those stickers. :)

Its a tight ship 'round here my man. Rich calls 'em the way he sees them. Hes busted mine, and everyone elses ass here, at least once. :)

supahd

Apr 11, 2003
Hey mod, my first post was a question about an addendum to the moto & performance manual in regard to ktm moto's. Is that whining?

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I really don't think it would be wise to get in a pissin' contest with the Rohrich supa.

You better post selectively or you will hit your daily post limit! :moon:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I'm going to have to subscribe so I can avoid that.

Yeah that would be TRAGIC :silly: ... and yes, your post that was moved came off as a WHINE, but we are used to that from the pumpkin patch. :confused:

FWIW, assuming he ever gets the chance to work on it, the next edition of the book will have considerably more KTM info in it.
Eric doesn't have any dates set for release, so there is no point in asking. ;)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich

came off as a WHINE, but we are used to that from the pumpkin patch. :confused:

Jealousy gets you nowhere. :p

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
but I wasn't expecting to be called a whiner from a mod on the first reply.

Probably shouldn't have whined so loud then. ;)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by Green Horn
Jealousy gets you nowhere. :p

Greenie - All you ever do is push that overpowered orange lard-mobile into the driveway and wash it to impress the neighbors. Get back to me when you actually RIDE IT. :confused: :)

supahd

Apr 11, 2003
"FWIW, assuming he ever gets the chance to work on it, the next edition of the book will have considerably more KTM info in it.
Eric doesn't have any dates set for release, so there is no point in asking. "

Just out of curiosity when did the most recent version get published?

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Eric did the bulk of writing of the book about 3 years ago. It's defintely time for a new edition of the book, but that is much easier said than done :)

Until he gets the chance to write a new book he shares info in the forums as a way to fill the gap.

supahd

Apr 11, 2003
Damn, I bought the newest one thinking it just came out.

It still has lots of good info though.

Does Eric post all over or in a specific section?

Top Bottom