Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I'm sure Indy uses those latex gloves for other things as well. :)

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Hot girl riding an mx bike in the winter flips off a couple of 6 year olds. She is understandably feeling down for showing them the cold cruel world. She did try to explain and feels remorse, take them for a ride in the summer.

atkkid250

Uhhh...
Mar 18, 2008
gloves

lol, niceeeee, thats a lovely thought to go to bed on hmmm, haha, and were you patman the one to point out how to use them in this "other" way? haha jk

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Patman said:
I'm sure Indy uses those latex gloves for other things as well. :)

Yeah, you got me..

I also use them when I'm working on the bike, so that I don't get my hands all greasy.. Plus I use them when I clean my filter so I don't get sticky filter oil on my hands...

That's about all though..

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
atkkid250 said:
lol, niceeeee, thats a lovely thought to go to bed on hmmm, haha, and were you patman the one to point out how to use them in this "other" way? haha jk

What are you thinking???

Kids.. Pfft.. :laugh:

atkkid250

Uhhh...
Mar 18, 2008
yeah

thats what i was figuring, by the way you are taking some really nice pictures, lol checked out your website, and they are spiffy to say the least. and I find that when you still live at home, and your parents pay for your clothing, then you dont need gloves to keep the grease of your hands you just wipe it on your pants :) lol

atkkid250

Uhhh...
Mar 18, 2008
??

nitrile? special material that is unaffected by chemicals? i dont know why but the name reminds me of these rubber gloves my mom has with a bunch of grip on htem, haha, nitrile. lol. once again the old levis work just as good, lol

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
For working on the bike, or plumbing, you need the nitrile gloves.

Yeah, well, I use nitrile, but I just thought it best not to be a complete pain in the a$$ earlier...

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
IndyMX said:
Yeah, well, I use nitrile, but I just thought it best not to be a complete pain in the a$$ earlier...
I hadn't heard that nitrile was a pain in the ass . . .

flying flea

Mar 18, 2008
i hope you pushed your finger down or something. i can just imagine you trying to explain, waving the bird all over.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Ah, there you are! I was beginning to wonder if you signed into a middle finger clinic. Joking, it will be alright. Have you taken them kids some ice cream or something?

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
XRpredator said:
I hadn't heard that nitrile was a pain in the ass . . .
Niquil is the end to 'coughing, sneezing,so you can go to sleep medicine." If you find it to be a pain in the backside, you're taking it wrong. :whoa:
ken

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom