Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by GCooper

This weekend is probably my last weekend of fun (FMX) because I will not have any mroe money comming in. Thanks

There are other jobs. Try applying to one.

To the Hothead that visited my boss and got in troubble, you deserve what you got. To bad you had a warrant........

Let me guess, you would be that "hot head."

Okie, you as an admin have the responsibility to protect private citizens, you failed by keeping that post up. (address) For that I can only say that was pretty irresponsible because it caused a crime to happen.

This is what these message boards are all about, hacking someone and then going to their house and starting a fight? That;s ridiculous man and that is pretty damn sad.

No he doesn't! You as an individual have the responsability to protect yourself. That which you failed to do. You posted a suprising ammount of idiotic information and now get to pay for it. Reap what you sew(sp)....

Last edited:

yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
GCooper, there is one thing I seriously don't understand. How can your boss monitor every website on the internet to see if his address is given out, when it's available on every e-yellow pages?

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
All joking aside....surely we can see that the dewd is whacked.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by yzeater
GCooper, there is one thing I seriously don't understand. How can your boss monitor every website on the internet to see if his address is given out, when it's available on every e-yellow pages?

Don't worry Big Guy, according to his own words he is an ISP owner so there is no "boss" and he is just trying to accumulate sympathy so this mess will start all over again.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Jaybird
All joking aside....surely we can see that the dewd is whacked.

That is the most accurate post in the entire thread! :scream:

Marcus - It is 7:55 PM here right now on my computer! :scream:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I'm cool I know what's what. mayee I will show up for DRN 03 and have to show off. No one here knows who I really am. So keep guessing. All I know is you published the address of a innocent person and he is pissed.

If you are talking about the info from the url and who owns it? Well, that is public domain b/c you can enter any url at www.dnsstuff.com and find out who owns what and what address they used for the url registration.

Public domain. Nothing illegal.

Ivan

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Truespode

If you are talking about the info from the url and who owns it? Well, that is public domain b/c you can enter any url at www.dnsstuff.com and find out who owns what and what address they used for the url registration.

Public domain. Nothing illegal.

Ivan
Darn it IVAN! Why didn't you let him spend about $50.00 or so an hour to find that out! :)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I am curious about that part too.

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
Oh My, this is the biggest mess I've ever seen on DRN.
GCooper, it did seem too good to be true, but man you really blew it.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Damn .... Somebody check the hanger.  Is Gomer gone with the Blackhawk?

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Originally posted by Studboy
Oh My, this is the biggest mess I've ever seen on DRN.

You should see some of the problems I cause with the other mods :p

Thing is... this happens at least once or twice a year. Nothing new and nothing special.

Ivan

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Tony Eeds
Damn .... Somebody check the hanger.  Is Gomer gone with the Blackhawk?

It can't be as bad as when he took the jet to Europe and wreaked the rental on the train tracks. :) :)

yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
Originally posted by IrishEKU

It can't be as bad as when he took the jet to Europe and wreaked the rental on the train tracks. :) :)

That caused a space-time hiccup (in Europe only), which eventually led to Marcus' problem!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by yzeater
That caused a space-time hiccup (in Europe only), which eventually led to Marcus' problem!

So .... Does that mean that Gomer has returned the Blackhawk to the hanger before he even left?

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Tony Eeds

So .... Does that mean that Gomer has returned the Blackhawk to the hanger before he even left?

No he still has it.

It's been circling outside for the last hour or so :eek: :)

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
You have to admit one thing, this is the longest thread in the site.......

No it's not, the Reno ride thread is MUCH longer and I'm sure there are others in the archives.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000

This weekend is probably my last weekend of fun (FMX) because I will not have any mroe money comming in.

doesn't fmx pay pretty good now? do a backflip, win the event and cash in.

yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
Originally posted by mx547

doesn't fmx pay pretty good now? do a backflip, win the event and cash in.

Unfortunately I think it does. I'd prefer to give that money to my local land surveyor ;)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I got mad is because of the address thing, that's my boss dude.....I'm gonna get fired over this, fired during a Holiday.

You are aware that people who register domains can all be viewed from sites like www.register.com and many others? Being that any Joe Blow can look up the info, that makes it PUBLIC information. PUBLIC information is something that is accessible to ANYONE. It ain't like anyone is giving away top secret info here. However, if you do get fired...I guess you'll know better next time, right??

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
what, that's it? "you are aware?" the guy never did anything and he gets laid upon by a pack of wolves. geeze people, check yourselves. i can't ride near as well as i post,are ya gonna come after me next.geeze..i saw his site, it was nice.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Originally posted by bclapham
so who went around to this dudes house, or is that bogus too?
If in fact someone went... how does he know it was a DRN'er? I suppose they drove around yelling "DRN" or something? First you said it was you that had the practice track this mystery guest "checked-out"? Now your boss has one too? If one's ambition is to be a BS'er, you should at least think-thru your story before going public.

You've contradicted yourself in nearly every post you've made on this site. It was bound to catch up to you sooner or later. People don't like to be inflated with hot air... ever heard the phrase "You are insulting my intelligence" ?

In regard to the posting of public record ... it breaks no rules on this site or laws of the land.

This thread is done... I think most adults understand that if you toss out a load of crap, usually a load will come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom